RC Pro Ontario Rd. #2 Muskoka Madtrax - Page 11 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #101
Breener
RCC Noob

I am: Sean B

Total Props: 0
Re: RC Pro Ontario Rd. #2 Muskoka Madtrax

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Thanks to all for a great weekend!!!! I'm still learning the ropes in Nitro but I love it.

The track was a blast to drive on once I got the hang of it. I really hope we can race here again next year.

Can't wait for Average Joe's!!!!!!!
Breener is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #102
Joe Glover
RCC Noob

Great effort by all involved! The track had its visual challenges but without challenges its not racing!

See you at round #3!
Old 06-18-2012, 11:45 AM   #103

Total Props: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate T View Post
Actually what happened was I misread the results sheet that I had in my hand.
I have already contacted and apologized to Mike for the mix up.
thats cool Nate... i was just responding to Joe's question... nonetheless... see at Joes... with my iPad... LOL
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #104
WillD

Track definitely had its visual challenges! I'm wishing i made it to practice on the Fri cause it took me a while to get used to the table top sections on the back straight I was finally just starting to get more used to that section by the mains on Sunday.....especially in E-Buggy.

But all-in-all the track held up wayy better than last year and was a great event. Pretty cool that the $$$ made went to some amazing charities!
  Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in