To All Toronto Racers - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
On Road RC For nitro & electric on road rc racing

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 09:27 PM   #11
imported_evoevo58
RCC Expert Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
GQ for racing, and Speed mind for everything else...LOL

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:48 PM   #12
nightkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoevo58
GQ for racing, and Speed mind for everything else...LOL
is Speed mind that bad or is GQ tat good? hahahaha
i've only ever ran kawaharas, so i can't compare -_-
nightkestrel is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:57 PM   #13
imported_evoevo58
RCC Expert Contributor

I haven't used kawaharas..but speedmind and GQ have a big difference when it's a prepared track (fastcats) and a hot day...I use speedmind for bashing and practicing...GQ for racing..because GQ's can get expensive...I have heard people who like only kawaharas or speedmind...but my preference is GQ.

Old 09-22-2006, 08:09 AM   #14
AccuNitrO

Arrow Woaw great turn out I just hope i'm posting this reply in the right place LOL

So it seems we have about 5 people so far that are willing to race this weekend. Thats awsome I really didn't expect so much interest. Questions for a few of you

Evo & Night you guys both have cones? if so that would be great and night did you actually get your spring fixed? lol

Bumm you said if you get an onroad what type of rc are you using?

Is sunday good for all you guys? Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday but I didn't think I'd have replies. Lastly what area are you all from?

AccuNitro

ADDED: P.S. I know of a good place very big open parking lot and it's just off the highway
AccuNitrO is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:12 AM   #15
nightkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoevo58
I haven't used kawaharas..but speedmind and GQ have a big difference when it's a prepared track (fastcats) and a hot day...I use speedmind for bashing and practicing...GQ for racing..because GQ's can get expensive...I have heard people who like only kawaharas or speedmind...but my preference is GQ.
Hmm, I got a pair of GQs from Advance when they had a sale like a few months ago, and they were a little bit cheaper than the kawaharas I get from Japan. Kawaharas can be pretty freakin expensive, dependin on the rest of the shipment in the order (cuz of weight issues so shipping can be ).
I'm SUPPOSED to have a TON of Twister Tires coming in...got it off some dude in rctech real cheap in the States...will have to try them when I get it (hope I get it LOL).
Old 09-22-2006, 11:19 AM   #16
nightkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccuNitrO

Evo & Night you guys both have cones? if so that would be great and night did you actually get your spring fixed? lol
The spring, I don't know, I THINK I fixed it yesterday, but it was too late to go out and test it.

I have 24 small orange cones (from Dollarama) and they're basically perfect. When you hit it, they FLY, and there is ZERO damage to car or the cone
Evo has dome markers (reallie small and flat so it's kinda hard to see if they're far), as for how many, he can answer that haha

Quote:

Is sunday good for all you guys? Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday but I didn't think I'd have replies. Lastly what area are you all from?
I'm located right at the edge of Markham and Toronto (Scarborough).

Weather is fluctuanting, seems rain is tonight and on Sunday. But who knows, weather forecasts are never right...

Quote:
ADDED: P.S. I know of a good place very big open parking lot and it's just off the highway
Which hwy?
Parking lot have no cracks and not too much dust?
Old 09-22-2006, 03:16 PM   #17
imported_18SS
RCC Contributor

is it nitro onroad casuew if so im in but if its eleectric my TC3 is alll stock but i got a team check point 19T but my batteries r * so play say that it is nitro aloud lol
outdoor: Hot Bodies D8 Hara
outdoor: Hot Bodies D8T.
imported_18SS is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-22-2006, 05:39 PM   #18
AccuNitrO

Exclamation

18SS We're racing Nitro cars so keep posted. I also live in Etobicoke so it shouldn't be that far for you.

NIGHT Nah not this parking lot it's pretty newly paved. So there are absolutely no cracks but the ground is a lil unlevel but nothing major. It's just off the QEW at Kipling

How are you guys for racing druin the week? or is weekends the only possibility?

So far I count 6 interested

Evoevo58
Nightkestrel
Judgeroc
nitrocan
18SS

I hope you haven't giving up on the thread lol Keep me posted if your still interested
AccuNitrO is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-22-2006, 07:23 PM   #19
imported_evoevo58
RCC Expert Contributor

judgeroc, nitrocan and myself are from the durham area..This weekend I can only do after 7pm (sat and sun) ...and yes I do have 12 mini cones...

so by the time I get down to where ever It could be dark...This week I am off Monday, Tues, Fri, Sat and Sunday....

Let me know.
Old 09-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #20
imported_nitrocan
RCC Master Contributor

give me a call when your off work Mike, maybe we can get an hour in or so on the week-end.
imported_nitrocan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in