Sid's Track Construction Saturday June 18th - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
oneten
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Ian B.

Total Props: 0
Track Construction Saturday June 18th

I am posting early in the hopes we can recruit enough volunteers for this weekend's track build. As everyone knows it's been a difficult start to the season but we are making inroads. If enough people show up this weekend it will really make a difference as to whether or not we can get this puppy up and running by the following week; which I believe we can. As always please bring your own tools. Of course this is a weather permitting activity, so if you are interested, please check this thread often. Fingers crossed.
oneten is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:48 PM   #2
imported_lip
RCC Junior Contributor

I'm going to try...what day? What tools(shovel?)...
Will I be useful if I can't lift a ton of weight(due to surgery a few weeks back...)?

LIP
imported_lip is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:53 AM   #3
oneten
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Ian B.

Yes, bring any of the following items if you have them: shovel / spade, rake, and a hoe. Mark them so you can identify them. There is a variety of tasks to be done, and I am sure we can find one that suits your comfort level in consideration of your post-op.
Cheers
oneten is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:10 PM   #4
imported_BUGNUT
RCC Contributor

I'll be there for the track construction. I'll bring a shovel, rake and what ever else I can find.

If you plan on helping out on Saturday please post to tell us so and indicate what tools your bringing.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:41 AM   #5
imported_lip
RCC Junior Contributor

shovel...I'll buy a rake if I can remember.
Sat or Sun?
imported_lip is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #6
Metal Head
RCC Apprentice

I am: Tim G
Radio of choice:
Spektrum
# of RCs: 7

Im hoping that I can make it out this Saturday! I would be bringing a shovel and rake. Hope to see you guys there.
Metal Head is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in