Need some input about a deal potentially gone bad - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #11
CRUSHER
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Adam,

let me know if you need anything from me as well...

Ofcourse their gonna kick * @ Beijing!!! Their Canadian!!!
CRUSHER is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #12
Mugenman
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Muckey M

Adam you don't need luck. You already what it takes inside of you. Have a great time and go get them.
Mugenman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:25 PM   #13
adam lancia
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Adam Lancia

Thanks guys!

Just a little update since I'm back home from Georgia finally....

I have received 3 PM's from this guy in the past 3 weeks with the same theme, "I'm going to the bank then the post office today, I'll send the tracking number asap." Imagine the feeling of shock and awe I felt when at the end of each of those weeks nothing showed up. I think my next step is to go to his local police since I have everything documented in my PM folder and I still have the shipping information. Also, I KNOW he has the items so he can't try to plead that he doesn't. I am at the point where I replied that I don't want the money and if he has sent it, I'm going to send it back. I've also told him that I want the items back by Friday of this week or I'm going to go to his local police.

I've received help from someone local out there that is going to try and help me out with getting my stuff back so I'll keep you updated on what shakes out. Thanks for all the support guys!

Adam
adam lancia is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:27 AM   #14
adam lancia
RCC Senior Contributor

Well, sent this guy a PM Sunday and I haven't heard anything back and I haven't seen a money order yet so I think it's time to let you guys know who to avoid.

His screen name is millsey, actual name is Mike Mills. He's from Nova Scotia. Just to give you an idea of how savory a character he is, check out this link...http://www.offroadrc.ca/showthread.php?t=27795 That's my engine and pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't have a problem with him flipping my engine if he had already paid me for it, but he hasn't. Avoid this shifty piece of crap at all costs. He's a liar and a thief (not to steal a good movie quote but it's true).

I haven't written off getting the engine back just yet, I've still got the local police to call and see what they can do for me.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:46 AM   #15
imported_Ray
RCC Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam lancia View Post
His screen name is millsey, actual name is Mike Mills. He's from Nova Scotia. Just to give you an idea of how savory a character he is, check out this link...http://www.offroadrc.ca/showthread.php?t=27795 That's my engine and pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't have a problem with him flipping my engine if he had already paid me for it, but he hasn't. Avoid this shifty piece of crap at all costs. He's a liar and a thief (not to steal a good movie quote but it's true).

Wow, sorry to read about your troubles. Thanks for the heads up on this guy, actually I was entertaining his set up for sale awhile back but now will pass seeing your situation. Good luck, hopefully you'll find some resolution.
imported_Ray is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:11 AM   #16
adam lancia
RCC Senior Contributor

Sorry to spoil the deal for ya Ray....I do have a Jammin buggy and 2 other engines plus 2 servos and a truck load of parts for sale in the nitro section of the for sale area. PM me if you're interested.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:59 PM   #17
adam lancia
RCC Senior Contributor

Just a little update in the saga.

It seems that this scuzzball traded MY engine/pipe/clutch for a boat. I still haven't seen a dime of what we agreed on. I've been in touch with the local police and they're getting together some information and speaking with some locals that know the guy. I hope to have this resolved in the next 2 weeks or so from the sounds of the way the police are leaning towards handling it Wish me luck!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #18

Total Props: 57
Loser`s Section !!

There should be a section where we can post people like this, so no one else get`s ripped off ( sorry to put it like that ).
We can post the details of our transaction`s that went bad and that way everyone is up to date on these loser`s

:IDEA:..
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in