2011 Motorama in Harrisburg PA - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Old 11-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
RCC Contributor

I am: Steve Taylor

Total Props: 0
Smile 2011 Motorama in Harrisburg PA

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
It's comming up on that time of year again for one heck of an event!! Please see details below. The have a full 1/8th program as well as a full 1/10 program!!

Motorama Events 5th Annual US Indoor Nitro Off Road Championships (hosted by Scotty Ernst)
Pre Registration closes February 4th 2011. Be sure to register in advance space is limited.

Motorama's Commitment to offering the Ultimate Motorsports Extravaganza is pleased to welcome Scotty Ernst's Indoor Nitro Racing on February 19-20, 2011. This two day event will pull drivers from across the country to compete in the largest indoor event in history.

Everyone is invited to participate in the weekend long event. This will be a competition where prizes and trophies will be awarded in several classes.

**SAVE MONEY, register in advance. On-site registration will be available at $100.00 for the first class and $65.00 for each additional class,, if not sold out. **

PLEASE READ:

Doors open at 8:00am on Friday. Practice Starts at 9:00am and ends at 6:00pm Friday Please bring any items necessary for a functional pit area. Tables, chairs and extension cords will NOT be supplied. Electrical Drops will be supplied.

Doors open at 7::00am on Saturday FOR PRE-REGISTERED ENTRANTS and there will be 1 hour of practice starting at 8:00am and ending at 9:00am for racers that did not parcitce on Friday . Qualifying will begin at 9:30am on Satudray.

Racers registration includes one weekend pass for the driver, all additional tickets for parent’s family and friends will need to be purchased below. 1 general parking pass is included though reserved parking options are available and listed below. reserved parking is closer to pit area.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact Scotty Ernst Scottyernst@gmail.com

All tickets are general admission and do not guarantee seating in any arena

Nitro Classes
Pre Registration is $65.00 for the first class and $50.00 for each additional class. $15.00 has been added to your subtotal to cover the costs of your first class selection,

http://www.motoramaevents.com/rccars/

I went last year and it is AWSOME!!!!! as well as having a HUGE track
007 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
thrash metal
RCC Supreme Contributor

Re motorama

Alright steve you booked our rooms and we are ready to go

The track layout last feb was huge so it should be a good time

I guess we will be listening to blue collar radio again eh?
Old 11-02-2010, 03:27 PM   #3

Total Props: 57
Last year was alot of fun.Registering was a giant cluster though.Hopefully going back again this time.Looks like someone else running the show now.
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 11-03-2010, 08:11 AM   #4
RCC Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrash metal View Post
Alright steve you booked our rooms and we are ready to go

The track layout last feb was huge so it should be a good time

I guess we will be listening to blue collar radio again eh?

I can't wait to go again Kev but i switched from blue collar radio to playboy radio!! I listen to enough red necks during the week!! LOL

As far as someone new running it this year that is correct. All the guys down in PA are over the moon with this guy and say he builds awsome tracks and runs a tight ship so it should be fun. I contacted him yesterday and we are only allowed to register for 2 classes as of now because they are expecting huge numbers so register early.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #5
tefflawn
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
Thumbs up will be there

a few of us will be there. a couple hpi-hotbodies team usa-canadian drivers will be there for sure to represent.i know the owner luther that keeps this race.we get VIP treatment from him an his crew when we go down.it was a friend an myself that went to the first race the ever kept.we where the only 2 canadians there at the time.lol,thats when i got tq fuels an the ocm buggys to ship to canada.nice to see more canadian guys goin to this race.u wont be dissapointed,they put on a great show.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #6
CRUSHER
RCC Supreme Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tefflawn View Post
a few of us will be there.this hpi-hotbodies team usa-canadian driver will be there for sure to represent my sponcers.i know the owner luther that keeps this race.we get VIP treatment from him an his crew when we go down.it was a friend an myself that went to the first race the ever kept.we where the only 2 canadians there at the time.lol,thats when i got tq fuels an the ocm buggys to ship to canada.nice to see more canadian guys goin to this race.u wont be dissapointed,they put on a great show.
Luther aka BINKY is no longer running the race... Scotty Ernst
will be running the show.
CRUSHER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:27 PM   #7
S.Bortolotti
RCC Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tefflawn View Post
a few of us will be there.this hpi-hotbodies team usa-canadian driver will be there for sure to represent my sponcers.i know the owner luther that keeps this race.we get VIP treatment from him an his crew when we go down.it was a friend an myself that went to the first race the ever kept.we where the only 2 canadians there at the time.lol,thats when i got tq fuels an the ocm buggys to ship to canada.nice to see more canadian guys goin to this race.u wont be dissapointed,they put on a great show.
ehh tefflawn, your sponsors appreciate it more when you spell SPONSORS correctly LOL
S.Bortolotti is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:03 AM   #8
imported_Portyansky
RCC Pro Contributor

Here is the registration.... https://motorama.webconnex.com/RCNitro2011
Only allowed to run 2 classes and they are capping it at 500 entries (nitro).
This one should be the best one yet.
imported_Portyansky is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:20 AM   #9
RCC Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Bortolotti View Post
ehh tefflawn, your sponsors appreciate it more when you spell SPONSORS correctly LOL
+1 Steve. Hey Teff, put spell check on your computer!! LOL
Old 11-04-2010, 08:55 AM   #10
tefflawn
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
Smile ok will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
+1 Steve. Hey Teff, put spell check on your computer!! LOL
ok will do lol thanks for the heads up on my spelling.not the best at it.lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in