Flying site In/near Brandon Mb. - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Beginners / Newbies Interested in getting in the hobby. Not sure where to start. Post your questions here and one of the RCCanada experts will be glad to help you out!

Old 09-25-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
Minty
RCC Contributor

I am: James J
Radio of choice:
AIRtronics 2.4/JR 2.4g
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 0
Flying site In/near Brandon Mb.

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi guys I am an active member in alberta but my father lives in Brandon,MB. I want to know if there is anyone out there that I can get his ass out and enjoy the few planes that he has. He had a heart attack a few years back and hasnt done it since.. Let me know what is out there . Wether it be a club or private erea ..

Thanks
James
Minty is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:16 AM   #2
Bigshow6522
RCC Apprentice

I am: Buck 22
Radio of choice:
optic/Hitec
# of RCs: 25

Re: Flying site In/near Brandon Mb.

They certainly have a club there I used to belong there they are called the Brandon aeromodellers at least they were when I was there in
I was there in 2004-5
Bigshow6522 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
dpask
RCC Noob

I am: David P
Radio of choice:
DX9
# of RCs: 11

The Wheat City Aero Modellers have a field south of Chater. http://wcamair.com/membershiplocation.html
dpask is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #4
Minty
RCC Contributor

Radio of choice:
AIRtronics 2.4/JR 2.4g

Thanks guys.. I have met and rather enjoyed talking to Earl Patterson. I flew with him at another field that was a little east of Crocus plains. Now that Im into giant scale I want my father to have the chance to see and want him to get back into it..

Take care
James
Old 07-09-2014, 09:24 PM   #5
Minty
RCC Contributor

Radio of choice:
AIRtronics 2.4/JR 2.4g

Hi guys just bringing up this old post and wanted to know the status of this field. I have been watching the news about the darned flooding again.. Is this field in jeporday?

And what is the best time for me to come and fly.

I will be coming down July 26th for about a week or so and wanted to burn off some expensive gas..

Thanks james
Old 07-12-2014, 12:52 PM   #6
dpask
RCC Noob

I am: David P
Radio of choice:
DX9
# of RCs: 11

James, the field is looking very good this year but the entrance road is needing some attention due to all the rain we've been getting. We hope to tackle that on the 21st. I have not been to field in over two weeks, wind has been unceasing and have been very busy cleaning up my property from a windstorm June 28th. You will probably find Earl at the field most afternoons if the weather is suitable.
dpask is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-21-2014, 09:27 AM   #7
Minty
RCC Contributor

Radio of choice:
AIRtronics 2.4/JR 2.4g

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpask View Post
James, the field is looking very good this year but the entrance road is needing some attention due to all the rain we've been getting. We hope to tackle that on the 21st. I have not been to field in over two weeks, wind has been unceasing and have been very busy cleaning up my property from a windstorm June 28th. You will probably find Earl at the field most afternoons if the weather is suitable.
Hi David, I have sent the guys a email from a website other than the one you given me, and no response. I a litte worried about not being able to fly and with the long trip(1200k) with a enclosed trailer(fifth wheel) i dont want to miss the chance to fly.

My father took a drive this morning and there is a locked gate. How can i gain permission to access the feild?

please have some one contact me or my father. I leave thursday night..

thanks james

Last edited by Minty; 07-22-2014 at 10:05 PM. Reason: personal
Old 07-22-2014, 10:07 PM   #8
Minty
RCC Contributor

Radio of choice:
AIRtronics 2.4/JR 2.4g

ok I am in and ready . planes loaded charging air plane trailer battery, . Hope to have the good luck behind me and bring cheaper fuel and nice weather for flying...

see you guys at the field..

James

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in