We need rules, and be more organized - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 11:58 AM   #1
imported_VEN
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0
We need rules, and be more organized

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I think the hobby home bashers need some rules so we can be more safer:

1: i almost soiled myself when yesterday a savvy was going straight for a little kid...if the driver hadn't seen the kid soon enough...The kid's legs would be ripped off.
2: we need to make some imaginary border which surrounds the drivers and which the trucks can't cross.
3: setting up a track would probably be going too far but at least make everyone go the same way. When 4 trucks/cars go the same way and eventually intersect at the same point parts fly and not to mention the hazard that is created by this towards the drivers.
4: Stop this stupidity by accelerating towards the group of drivers and then stopping five cm before a person, you never know when hyou brakes will fail or your truck will get stuck at WOT
5: if you want to go crazy go over the concrete border or move to the other end of the parking lot

I think i said everything i wanted to but i have a feeling i missed something so why doesnt someone add something to my list.
imported_VEN is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:38 PM   #2
PeanutButterJellyTime
RCC Supreme Contributor

That sounds like a good idea, I thought too the trucks coming towards the people at full throttle was pretty dumb in case someone didn't have a failsafe or something happened (ie. GT last week )

1978 VW Type 1 (Super Beetle) Convertible
PeanutButterJellyTime is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:54 PM   #3
rubingolf

Talking

i think you should aim it at your own legs if you want to run someone over....man am i ever pissy today......i gotta get another nitro truck soon!!!
rubingolf is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 07-07-2005, 04:29 PM   #4
imported_VEN
RCC Supreme Contributor

yeah i like that rule
Old 07-07-2005, 06:34 PM   #5

Total Props: 57
I haven't been out yet..was going to try on monday but fate had other plans in mind.

I throw out this as an idea for discussion ...whether it if feaseable or not you guys can be the judge.

1. set up in an area that the drivers face towards the end of the p/l or driveway..then if a WOT happens..its going to be stopped by whatever curb/barrier in place.

2. ask the spectators to stand in a certain area...SAFE ZONE so to speak where you guys won't drive at or towards.

just suggestions..but I agree...lessons need not be learned by someone getting hurt.
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:40 PM   #6
rubingolf

Talking

or we can make start apoints system and at the end of the year whoever has the largest rap sheet of injuries and unjured people wins a new 1989 mustang 5 litreAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
rubingolf is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:42 AM   #7
wheeliez

Brick

Hey Rubin, Mustang! Hmmm?? Hell Of An Idea, Nice, Lol.
It Is Very Difficult To Do Something Like Having People Stand Here Or There, Because On We Must Realize It Is A Public And Busy Lot, With Interested Onlookers Stopping By To Get A Glimpse Of The Action. One Must Remember To Drive Safely, Accidents Do Happen. Most Of The Guys There Do Take Care Of Thier Rc's And Have Failsafes, And Return Spring. For The Most Part It Is Great, And There Are The Odd Runnaway Rc That Do Happen Wheather Battery Falls Out, Or Just Who Knows What Happens. Just Drive With Care, Have A Good Time Bashing. Also There Are Always Peolpe Wrenching Trying New Thing Or Trying To Fix Problems Getting Help All Across The Lot(thats Me Of Late), So It Is Hard To Get Everyone Running In One Direction. Just My 2 Cents.
wheeliez is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:49 AM   #8
imported_VEN
RCC Supreme Contributor

as hard as it may seem it has to be done, at least don't run towards and away from the drivers, drive parallel to them, and dont pull an "sick" tricks near the crowd.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in