2016 Jamie Bain IMAC Winter Blues Woodstock, ON @ G's + ***FUTABA 10J RAFFLE!!!*** - Page 16 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Scale Aerobatics Scale Aerobatics/IMAC in Canada

Old 02-28-2016, 07:37 PM   #151
micadley
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: John C
Radio of choice:
JR XG14, Spektrum iX12
# of RCs: 10+

Total Props: 6
Re: 2016 Jamie Bain IMAC Winter Blues Woodstock, ON @ G's + ***FUTABA 10J RAFFLE!!!**

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Thanks goes out to Guillaume and Leslie again for their hospitality and allowing a bunch of Airplane guys into their house for a great evening. There was no balsa dust or glue odours this year but we all had a lot of fun.

Now lets bring on more good flying weather.

BTW the guys from the North you forgot to take some of our weather with you.

Thanks

MAAC# 84894 / IMAC# 7441
micadley is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-28-2016, 07:52 PM   #152
kennyg
RCC Apprentice

I am: Ken G.
Radio of choice:
Aurora 9

Total Props: 0
Re: 2016 Jamie Bain IMAC Winter Blues Woodstock, ON @ G's + ***FUTABA 10J RAFFLE!!!**

Guillaume and Leslie,

Thanks for having us again. Nicely done tribute to Jamie. The camaraderie among old friends and new acquaintances is apparent wherever one would look .I had a great time !!

Ken
kennyg is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:09 AM   #153
thegr8david
RCC Contributor

I am: David Mott

Total Props: 2

Thanks to Hugh for coming through, he has the plan/instructions for the foamie.
Gaston's right man!

Dave
Sportsman
thegr8david is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 02-29-2016, 08:00 PM   #154
micadley
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: John C
Radio of choice:
JR XG14, Spektrum iX12
# of RCs: 10+

Total Props: 6

G this is what we were talking about on Saturday with a comp arf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_pBGkNlHZE

MAAC# 84894 / IMAC# 7441
micadley is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:12 AM   #155
guillaume_s
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Guillaume Saucier
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18MZ WC

Total Props: 4

another winter gathering in the books!

this's years winter blues' was very special as we dedicated the event to Jamie Bain. We all raised our Coca-Cola filled "shot" glasses and cheer's to Jamie as well shared some stories. As Dennis shared with us, Jamie was quite the character! You will be missed buddy! 

Thanks to all who attended this year’s event including the Sudbury boys (Hugh, Kent & Branden) for making the long trip down! If I had a winter gathering road warrior trophy, you guys would have won it! It was great to see everyone out, chat about incoming projects and plans for this summer.

Brian M brought over his newly acquired jet for show and tell…looks like fun Brian & very pric$, you better get that thing completed and demo it at the Woodstock IMAC contest! Dave T & John C also brought some projects and engines for review & sale  I’m also happy to report that I just picked up some NEW replacement wheel pants for John @ AMR on Monday, so his IMAC airplane will finally look good 

Good luck to all the Canadian IMAC pilots heading down to Ocala, Florida for the IMAC contact, enjoy the weather and good flying guys!

Congrats again to Michael for winning the Futaba 10J (Big thanks here to Frank Noll @ FUTABA for making this raffle possible!) & Dave for taking home a Gaston’s foamy kit donated by Adam Picard

I’ve been told that next year we need a project to work on throughout the evening and night, so send me your requests of what interest you and will certainly come up with something. I’m also re-visiting the date of this gathering, I’m thinking of moving it earlier in the year to mid or late January…? Let me know what you guys think?

I also want to personally thank my wife Leslie & daughter Kadence for all their help & preparation in making this event possible! Xox!

Cheers,
guillaume_s is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in