5 weeks and counting - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
imported_stewart
RCC Contributor

Total Props: 0
5 weeks and counting

Man i can not wait! I have not driven my cars since the Hobby Show. And really want to try out my B44, is everone ready? And what class is everyone running, i will be in all 3 classes this year, all lipo and all brushless.

RC10B4 FT
RC10B44 FT
RC10T4 FT

SPECTRUM HOBBIES
imported_stewart is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
Narly1
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Earl A.

Total Props: 3
Looking forward to seeing all my partners in crime again....

I too have been spending money like it was water on LiPo's and more brushless stuff. I rationalized these purchases by convincing myself that they were necessities, leaving me extra time to devote to track committee duties!!!

Whatever this year holds for us all I'm sure we'll all have another great season.

So now I'm into the process of doing all the maintenance and set-up in advance of opening day!!!

I only hope 5 weeks will be enough time, LOL!

Narly1
Narly1 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:20 AM   #3
glenthemann

I watched some videos of last years action and I wonder has the track layout changed much? Ive watched a couple videos of other tracks and some seem to have a lot of ups and downs, off camber turns etc and I didnt really notice anything like that in the Sids videos, track seemed fairly 'flat' for the most part..

Just my eyes playin tricks on me?

im gonna get SMOKED by you guys
glenthemann is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:55 AM   #4
MUSTGOFASTER
RCC Pro Contributor

2008 will bring a complete ground up rebuild of the track layout, contours, off camber turns, elevation changes etc... Another area the committee will be concentrating on will be track surface. Our goal is to have a great layout without the ruts that plagued us last season.

Get your electric off road vehicles ready and be prepared to have a smile on your face from ear to ear!
MUSTGOFASTER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:58 AM   #5
hyper7boy
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Mike R.

I just got my Kyosho RB5 and Losi XXX-T this christmas, so I have never runs at Sid's. I have been to fastcats and I love running the electric. This year will be my first experiance at Sid's Raceway. From the sounds of it, it is a blast. As soon as the track opens and it warms up, I'll see you all there!!!
hyper7boy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:15 PM   #6
Art Vandelay
RCC Senior Contributor

I get to try out the BJ4 that I purchased (pre-owned).

It is going to feel great to get back outside for some dirt racing.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:30 PM   #7
Savage-guy
RCC Contributor

Yep, Hobbyhobby is getting a lot of business from me lately. Stocking up on spare parts the new XXX-T CR. Plus I will be running my B4 more this year too. I can't wait to start work on the new track design with the new surface. This will be by far the best year by far for Sids.

I think track work will start to begin in a couple of weeks. Ya, Gino will be the man to look out for this year too.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:11 PM   #8
Chet
RCC Contributor

Well I ended up buying a b44 after not wanting to because of $$$$. But so many people are running in the class now I didn't want to miss out on all the fun!! I got a B4 for the hobby show didn't like it to much then. But I've have quit abit of run time in the U.S this winter and I got it hooked finally. At least theres alot less snow from those pics, then there is around my house and I'm only 40 mins away.
Chet is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in