Plans needed - Airtronics Q-Tee - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
RCC Plans Exchange This is a place for RCC members to exchange plans that they own (they have drawn). Please note that commercial plans will not be allowed. If you do not have the rights to post the plans, do not post them.
Plans should be updated in DXF format or zipped to decrease the size.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
Spitball
!!! CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT !!!

I am: Cedric V.

Total Props: 1
Plans needed - Airtronics Q-Tee

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I've resurrected my half-built Q-Tee and plan to turn it into an Electro-Q-Tee! But I can't find the plans for it at all - gone during many moves.
Has anyone got a plan that they are willing to part with or sell? Getting it from RCMPlans is such a hassle.
Thanks chaps.
Spitball is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
NEW222
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Chancey C
Radio of choice:
Spektrum

Total Props: 14
Re: Plans needed - Airtronics Q-Tee

Check your e-mail my friend.
NEW222 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:25 AM   #3
Spitball

Hey, thanks a stack NEW222, I checked those out and will be able to put together a perfectly usable print to help me finish the Electro-Q-Tee, as I have decided to call it. And so 35 years after starting it, it will take to the air under it's own power! (Ask why!)
Anyone else out there electrified a Q-Tee; please let us hear from you.
Hey TLyttle, I know you flew the socks off one with a Cox back in 2005, not so? CvL

Old 04-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
cassat
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Dave
Radio of choice:
Airtronics Aquila,Taranis,DX7
# of RCs: 12

Total Props: 11

Used to fly them here with Speed 400 brushed motors and 600mAH nicad paks.
This year was making one original with Cox 0.049 Golden Bee
cassat is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #5
Spitball

Yup, cassat, mine is still all ready at the firewall for a Golden Bee which I have hung onto all these years! But an Electro-Q-Tee would be the way to go these days I feel.
How did they ever shoe-horn all that old radio stuff in and what the heck did it weigh!! I still have one of the original E-K Little Red Brick Rx/servo sets and it would have barely fitted. Yet my brother had great fun with his.
Apparently they flew fine with a Speed 400 or a bit more zoom with a 480 - I plan to use a 2208 size B/L motor with a kV of around 2000 and a pair of A123 1100mah cells that just fit in the space! A pair of Hitec HS-81 servos and a BERG 4L Rx, and C-C Thunderbird-9 ESC.
I've added wing-tips for appearance really, and re-inforced the cabanes for cart-wheel arrivals! Mine once flew the Atlantic! (as hand-baggage, perhaps I should add!)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in