Proline 8ight T Body... - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 04:21 PM   #11
imported_Ziggy355
Ballistic Racing/Hotbodies Team Captain

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrash metal View Post
very nice Lou,

i love those pearl colours. i still say you should start painting bodies for people other than yourself and your teammates.

thanks bro, and I will paint for other people...just pm me with what you need and want and we can set something up...thanks again for the kind words everyone...

Ziggy

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:52 PM   #12
dirtysanchez

This body is much better than your last as you have tried to fade some of the colors.

don't be afraid to try something It is the only way you can get better. But if all you do is 2 tone paint jobs you will never improve your skills.
  Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #13
imported_Ziggy355

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysanchez View Post
This body is much better than your last as you have tried to fade some of the colors.

don't be afraid to try something It is the only way you can get better. But if all you do is 2 tone paint jobs you will never improve your skills.
again...just keep your comments to yourself buddy...go fly a kite or something...

Old 03-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #14
dirtysanchez

[QUOTE=Ziggy355]let me know what you guys think...thanks and enjoy...

Looks to me you asking what people think... you can't take criticism?

If you don't want feed back then don't post the pictures asking for it. Simple as that.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:41 PM   #15
thrash metal
RCC Supreme Contributor

re we are talking to paint expert?

well his paintwork of 2 tone colours is pretty damn good for someone whos only been painting for about a month.

besides sanchez i dont see you posting your own painted bodies . in all the time ive known ziggy he always kept the painting of his bodies very simple because he hates too much clutter or colours.

even when other guys were painting them for him.

so lets see your expert painted bodies on here so we can critque them.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:12 PM   #16
dirtysanchez

Ah a teammate to the rescue.

If you have in the body of your post let me know what you think does that not allow members to speak freely? Did I say that it was garbage?

When I do paint I will gladly post it up for all to see and trust me I won't be offended when someone doesn't like it. It won't make me

Please tell me how I have gone across the line in disrespecting the artwork. All i said it did nothing for me and offered a little suggestion. You can take it however you want to as I know the context in which it was typed.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #17
imported_Ziggy355

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysanchez View Post
Ah a teammate to the rescue.

If you have in the body of your post let me know what you think does that not allow members to speak freely? Did I say that it was garbage?

When I do paint I will gladly post it up for all to see and trust me I won't be offended when someone doesn't like it. It won't make me

Please tell me how I have gone across the line in disrespecting the artwork. All i said it did nothing for me and offered a little suggestion. You can take it however you want to as I know the context in which it was typed.
ok listen budy, no teammate came to my rescue nor do they ever have to trust me...let's just end this now...you said your comment and that is that ok...its not bothering me anymore so just drop it. your right, this is a public forum to say what is on your mind so go right ahead and say what you want.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:36 PM   #18
Gump
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Brian Belanger

Total Props: 1
hey ziggy - if its practise you want, you can try a couple of things -1st - drink lots of pop. seriously. pop in clear 2L bottles. cut them in half from top to bottom when done, clean them with sunlight soap, mask and practise!
or you can try shopping at the grocery store. seriously. again. they have containers for chickens and other things at certain stores - usually a black plastic base with a clear dome lid that clips on. You MIGHT be able to convince the store to sell you some of the containers, or maybe even find out where they're made and get some there. The domed lids are great for practising, because they give you a realistic challenge of painting inside something that is roughly the size and shape of a body (not exactly, though).
Gump is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:39 PM   #19
Speed Metal
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Bill N.

Come on guys we're all in this hobby/sport together. Having us argue amongst ourselves is what THEY want. Don't give THEM the satisfaction. Let's just move one with the thread please. Thank you.

regards

speed metal
Old 03-13-2008, 10:40 PM   #20
Speed Metal
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Bill N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
hey ziggy - if its practise you want, you can try a couple of things -1st - drink lots of pop. seriously. pop in clear 2L bottles. cut them in half from top to bottom when done, clean them with sunlight soap, mask and practise!
or you can try shopping at the grocery store. seriously. again. they have containers for chickens and other things at certain stores - usually a black plastic base with a clear dome lid that clips on. You MIGHT be able to convince the store to sell you some of the containers, or maybe even find out where they're made and get some there. The domed lids are great for practising, because they give you a realistic challenge of painting inside something that is roughly the size and shape of a body (not exactly, though).
Those are fantastic suggestions Gump!!! Thank you for posting them. Now I know what I'm gonna practice on. My old plastic car models are safe LOL!!!

regards

speed metal
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in