Savage 25 Loads of aftermarket parts!! - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2007, 11:13 PM   #1
RTRKID
RCC Noob

I am: alex
# of RCs: 1

Total Props: 0
Sold

Savage 25 That has many upgrades and is defiantly a fast truck (got me to A main in sprucewood)

- nitro star .25 - no more then 3 gallons on engine (engine was recently bought)
- Duel disk brakes
- 3 speed transmission
- Two sets of tires (stock + dogbones)
- stock and hex wheel hubs for truggy tires (The kit that came with the nubz)
- 4-pinion diff upgrade+spare pinions/ (beveled) gears
-Chevy wagon body
- stainless steel screw upgrade (hex)
- Ready to run (just tighten down engine mount screws and mesh spur and clutch bell the way you want and I think it may need a new receiver)
- tuned ribbed exhaust pipe
-reverse module
- adjustable Aluminum shocks (comes with 4 spare plastic shocks as well)
performance air filter plus extra foam
- and it comes with a load of spare plastic parts and other random stuff, even a spare diff case. I really mean a LOAD of spare parts!

Any questions are welcome. And I may also be forgetting some upgrades. Its a great, durable truck, and and if you want I could send you some pictures. I'm asking about 550$ for it. You can give me a price you think is fare as long as it is around the price range.

My email is alexdunnster@gmail.com, feel free to send me an email.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in