Synergy Helicopters in Canada ??? - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Old 01-04-2017, 11:43 AM   #21
Jimmy P
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: James Parnell
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: 31

Total Props: 14
Re: Synergy Helicopters in Canada ???

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Yes I was, your closer then Toronto is.
Jimmy P is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:53 AM   #22
rotorsport
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Charles T
Radio of choice:
V-Bar Controller / JR 9503
# of RCs: ??

Total Props: 8

ERCHA does two funflys one in the spring usually in late June and another in late September, I just checked and they have not posted the dates but as soon as they do I will forward. ERCHA also has a face book page and information will be posted there if you follow them as well.

ERCHA - Edmonton R/C Helicopter Association
rotorsport is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-16-2017, 01:54 PM   #23
Alberta Millwright
RCC Noob

I am: Chris. R
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 0

Ok, I used to go on the ERCHA site years ago but it seems they moved on to facebook and I just cannot stand social media anymore lol. I live outside of Edmonton in the country by a town called Barrhead so it's pretty nice to just wake up and fly outside my house at any time. However it is nice to get together with other pilots and see some other setups. I am really interested in seeing a synergy heli up close as I am debating a 700 class for next year. That Takumi heli from Toronto is pretty insane nice but so is a Goblin 700 KSE. Let us know when some events are going on. I watched some flying from a ERCHA pilot named Dmitry and he did some nice stuff.
Alberta Millwright is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 01-16-2017, 01:59 PM   #24
Alberta Millwright
RCC Noob

I am: Chris. R
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 0

Jimmy P that is a great looking heli you have there. Are you impressed with the build quality and performance of it? I am just finishing up my goblin 570 kse build and don't like a few minor things with the build so I was wondering about the synergy line. As well as I wouldn't mind supporting the heli farm (which now has been sold to Paul Marinus in Fox Creek).
Alberta Millwright is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-16-2017, 02:33 PM   #25
Dennis Pedersen
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Dennis P
Radio of choice:
NX10SE / Mikado V-Control
# of RCs: Few

Total Props: 48

Hello I have built and flown several Synergy helicopters myself and must say the build quality is excellent.The fact that they are built to fly great and be easy to maintain over the years of flying that they will stand up to is great. Mounting equipment is easy as they are designed to fit the required equipment easily. The bearings are good quality and stand up to a crazy amount of flights.Another great feature is the fully adjustable tail ratios. The E5 can go from 4.0- 4.5- 4.9-1 with easily available Synergy gears . The E7SE and 766 are the same also. The E5 can go from the stock 550 machine to a 600 to a 640 and a 700 machine all with off the shelf Synergy parts.Probably the best part is the support from Synergy themselves . Matt and Amy Botos take care of there customers and dealers, you know they will not be shutting there doors tomorrow.
I got to see this over selling and flying them for years as I was the owner of TheHeliFarm for seven years. Now you will be fully supported by Paul and Family who have renamed it The Heli Hanger. Feel free to ask any questions on the Synergy line and I will do my best to answer them for you.

Last edited by Dennis Pedersen; 01-17-2017 at 07:47 PM.
Dennis Pedersen is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-16-2017, 03:47 PM   #26
Jimmy P
RCC Supreme Contributor

Radio of choice:
Futaba

Chris, thanks for the positive comments. Yes I was impressed with the quality and flight performance, it is an awesome heli. I have over 1200 flights on it and it's still my favourite flying helicopter.
I have or have owned the following, TRex 600 Pro, Outrage Fusion 50, TRex 500E, Hirobo Shuttle II, Hirobo SDX 50 (3), JR Vibe 50 (2), Raptor 30, Raptor 50, 3 different versions, Evolution Rush 750, Synergy N5C, Synergy E5, Gaui X3, Gaui X5, Century HAWK 30, NX 50 and Radical G20.
So you can see I've had a few different ones to compare it to, the closest second would be the Evo Rush followed by the Gaui X5.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:40 PM   #27
Jimmy P
RCC Supreme Contributor

Radio of choice:
Futaba

I never ever flew the N5C I ended up losing interest in the nitro's at that time and sold it without a flight. Kinda wish I had just hung on to it.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:20 AM   #28
Jimmy P
RCC Supreme Contributor

Radio of choice:
Futaba

Out for a few yesterday.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	16113159_421100751557532_6911503757096713866_o.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	465.8 KB
ID:	1150170  
Old 02-15-2017, 08:13 AM   #29
Jimmy P
RCC Supreme Contributor

Radio of choice:
Futaba

Come on, where's your winter flying pics???
Old 02-26-2017, 09:19 AM   #30
Jimmy P
RCC Supreme Contributor

Radio of choice:
Futaba

Well just heard about the release of two new Synergy models this year !!!!!!! Super excited!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in