Align 3G - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Old 01-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
moose2851
RCC Apprentice

I am: Adam Reynolds

Total Props: 0
Align 3G

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I'm just wondering if I buy a Trex 700 flybarless heli would anyone be interested in the electronics for the flybarless?

Thanks for looking
moose2851 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
Max
Administrator
★ Site Supporter ★★ Administrator ★

I am: Max P.
Radio of choice:
JR and Spektrum

Total Props: 232
Re: Align 3G

What do you plan on replacing it with?
Max is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
moose2851
RCC Apprentice

I am: Adam Reynolds

Total Props: 0

I'm going to build this into a heli bug conversion gasser and the 3g electronics wont work with gas. So most likely the beast x, I saw a nitro set up this weekend and it was hands off steady very impressive.

The guy paid 220 cdn for it so its very affordable if you already have the flybarless head
moose2851 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:02 PM   #4
4wdmt
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Joel D

Total Props: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose2851 View Post
I saw a nitro set up this weekend and it was hands off steady very impressive.

The guy paid 220 cdn for it so its very affordable if you already have the flybarless head
I can attest to that observation. Not too long ago I converted my Flybarre'd T-Rex 500 into FBL and equipped it with this BeastX. Setting it up needs a little bit more attention, but my maiden flight with stock setting was almost spot-on. I guess my set-up was correct, cause after just a little fiddling of the little pots...the heli was hovering hands off on it's own for a good 5 to 10 seconds before it wanders off.

Now, my T-Rex 450 Pro with 3G is already gutted off from its electronics and will be buying another BeastX anytime this week .
4wdmt is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
4wdmt
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Joel D

Total Props: 8

Try posting your 3G electronics in Helifreak. Seems lots of people are posting complete 3Gs there and you can gauge how much they are selling it for either used or new.

Good luck!
4wdmt is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in