Old 09-30-2016, 07:01 AM   #1
Billpilotca
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Bill T
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18MZ

Total Props: 21
IMAC Board Elections

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Pilots - many of you are probably aware that September is the month for nominations of the IMAC Board members including Regional Directors that have completed their two year cycles. Existing board members continue until the end of December and any new members take their positions as of Jan 1.

Of note, there will be a change in North Central Region as Ron Graham has decided to step down after this term and there will be a new RD as of Jan 1. I don't want to get ahead of the process, however this may result in a delay re approval of contests for next year, as it may require the new RD to be in place.

I don't expect any change in process, so CD's with existing contests and dates will still be priority and any new contests will have to fit in after the existing ones are approved. We will monitor how this goes. Not to worry anyone, we will just have to work through the changing of the guard etc.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:48 AM   #2
itizme
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Steve W.
Radio of choice:
notarectum

Total Props: 42
Re: IMAC Board Elections

I Elect Clinton, no make that Trump

Bill, I cant find anything on the mini-iac site about this. where do we get informed on the process and those involved?
itizme is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:38 AM   #3
Billpilotca
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Bill T
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18MZ

Total Props: 21

Hey Steve - if you go on the IMAC website and into the Hangar (forum), then find the Members Only section, there is a sticky re Nomination of Officers for 2017.

Nominations closed at the end of Friday (end September). Might mention that Jeff Maruschek has been nominated as NC RD and at the moment is uncontested.

Old 10-02-2016, 06:36 PM   #4
itizme
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Steve W.
Radio of choice:
notarectum

Total Props: 42

Good for Jeff, great guy!!
itizme is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in