Walkera Parts - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #1
cman
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Chuck B

Total Props: 18
Walkera Parts

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Good Day

Does anyone know of a Canadian company that carried and will ship Walkera parts particularly for the 4#3.

Thanks

C
cman is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:28 AM   #2
petes66
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Peter C
Radio of choice:
JR 9503H
# of RCs: 20

Total Props: 2
Re: Walkera Parts

http://www.rotorquest.com/index.php?cPath=38_237_583

.............Haven't had nicotine it 9 months but still flying

MAAC #83325
petes66 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
cman
RCC Senior Contributor

Thanks,

But I tried them and contacted them, they are getting out o stocking walkera parts, and the parts i need are not in stock. Its too bad I really like dealing with them and still will for other products

Old 01-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #4
chrisedwa
RCC Apprentice

I am: Chris E
Radio of choice:
Radiomaster TX16S

Total Props: 0

I have a small site I have made up with some links and information on the walkera helicopter. There is a section with retailers and I have a few canadian ones in there you might want to try.

http://www.walkerahelicopter.ecrtechnologies.ca

Chris
chrisedwa is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #5
xviper
RCC Apprentice

I am: Oc V
Radio of choice:
2 cans and a string
# of RCs: 150

Total Props: 3

I've been dealing with a variety of sources for Walkera:

http://www.helipal.com/index.php
http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/
http://www.rc711.com/shop/index.php?cPath=60
http://www.hobby-wing.com/walkera-helicopter-parts.html

Do your homework and buy from whoever has the best price. I have found that almost all the dealers in the US will hose Canadians for postage and handling. They seem to be bound by USPS "commercial" shipping rates, while those in the far east are not. The Hong Kong dealers will send you a tiny part for the cost of a domestic letter (a few bucks).
I once ordered a small part from Hobby Lobby in the US and they were going to charge me $20.00US to ship it to me. This was 4 times the cost of the part. I had them send it to a friend in Idaho and this cost 5 bucks. My friend sent it to me for another 5 bucks. I try not to buy from US dealers anymore. If you're in a big hurry, then you'll have to suffer the shipping from the US. And watch your butt if the US dealer uses UPS. You may as well buy the whole helicopter for parts as UPS brokerage fees for cross border shopping will kill you.
As for Canadian dealers of Walkera parts, I haven't found any that stock a good variety. They have to order them in anyway, so why not just go to the same places they go to?

Last edited by xviper; 01-19-2010 at 09:36 AM.
xviper is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:19 AM   #6
chrisedwa
RCC Apprentice

I am: Chris E
Radio of choice:
Radiomaster TX16S

didnt have those two, thanks. I have added them to my site mentioned above.
chrisedwa is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:10 PM   #7
RotorQuest
RotorQuest
★ Vendor ★

I am: Shawn N
Radio of choice:
DX8 DSMX

Quote:
Originally Posted by cman View Post
Thanks,

But I tried them and contacted them, they are getting out o stocking walkera parts, and the parts i need are not in stock. Its too bad I really like dealing with them and still will for other products
Cman,

Very sorry, i'm not sure the reason why but i did not receive any email or phone call from you. Can you please resend your request if it's not too late? I'll see if i can get the parts you need, also it should be cheaper to ship from us than from outside sellers. As now Walkera has come out the new fixed pitch micro ones (CB100, CB180) so the market for walkera 4#3B is narrowed. That's why we are a bit slow in re-stocking the parts. But let me know and i'll be sure to help.

Thanks,
Shawn
RotorQuest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:04 PM   #8
Mr.Fancypants
RCC Noob

I am: Josh S

Quote:
Originally Posted by xviper View Post
I've been dealing with a variety of sources for Walkera:

http://www.helipal.com/index.php
http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/
http://www.rc711.com/shop/index.php?cPath=60
http://www.hobby-wing.com/walkera-helicopter-parts.html

Do your homework and buy from whoever has the best price. I have found that almost all the dealers in the US will hose Canadians for postage and handling. They seem to be bound by USPS "commercial" shipping rates, while those in the far east are not. The Hong Kong dealers will send you a tiny part for the cost of a domestic letter (a few bucks).
I once ordered a small part from Hobby Lobby in the US and they were going to charge me $20.00US to ship it to me. This was 4 times the cost of the part. I had them send it to a friend in Idaho and this cost 5 bucks. My friend sent it to me for another 5 bucks. I try not to buy from US dealers anymore. If you're in a big hurry, then you'll have to suffer the shipping from the US. And watch your butt if the US dealer uses UPS. You may as well buy the whole helicopter for parts as UPS brokerage fees for cross border shopping will kill you.
As for Canadian dealers of Walkera parts, I haven't found any that stock a good variety. They have to order them in anyway, so why not just go to the same places they go to?
I ordered some batteries, a charger, and a training gear for my CB100 from wowhobbies and the shipping was only $5
Mr.Fancypants is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:07 PM   #9
xviper
RCC Apprentice

I am: Oc V
Radio of choice:
2 cans and a string
# of RCs: 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fancypants View Post
I ordered some batteries, a charger, and a training gear for my CB100 from wowhobbies and the shipping was only $5
That is very encouraging. I'm hoping that USPS has corrected their oversight with some US businesses. I recently tried to order something from another business and was also given the higher, exorbitant "commercial rate. When I complained, they said that was what USPS publishes for them, but when they pushed USPS to re-evaluate their rate structure, this business told there has been a mistake in the rates for some time and that this episode got them to change it. This business now says they can send me the same package for 5 bucks when it cost 20 bucks only 2 weeks ago.
I just went to Hobby Lobby and tried to check out with 3 bucks worth of blades. The cheapest shipping to me is $20.00. Nothing has changed. It's Buyer Beware!
xviper is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #10
cman
RCC Senior Contributor

Thanks Guys, I sent RotorQuest a PM regarding our december correspondence, Thanks for the heads up on shipping too. The situation is Frustrating i bought it from my LHS who at the time stocked parts for it, i was away with work for 5 months when i came back he no longer stocked parts and wanted nothing to do with them, I like the little heli, hopfully rotor quest can make me an order I prefer to support Canadian companies as much as I can.

C
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in