Anyone ever heard of this heli? - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Old 12-30-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
bensidus197217
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: jim w
Radio of choice:
futaba
# of RCs: 3

Total Props: 9
Anyone ever heard of this heli?

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
In a recent trade I picked a TJ or Tranjun 30 size heli. I have almost two airframes and it says it is heli number one which I assume would mean thier first. I plan on using it for parts for my up and coming four blade head along with other parts on it. This machine is about 15 years old and may be one of a kind I don't know. The machining is excellent it has an anodized tail boom and it looks like they went first class in production. I also think they went broke trying too hard so before it goes into my parts inventory I figure you guys better look at it. The only reason I got it was for parts but maybe I better make sure no one else wants it. All I'm looking for is a four or five blade main rotor head to fit my 600. Heres some pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TJ heli 001resized.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	93703   Click image for larger version

Name:	TJ heli 002resized.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	93704   Click image for larger version

Name:	TJ heli 003resized.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	93705   Click image for larger version

Name:	TJ heli 004resized.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	93706  

bensidus197217 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:58 PM   #2
bensidus197217
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: jim w
Radio of choice:
futaba
# of RCs: 3

Total Props: 9
Re: Anyone ever heard of this heli?

It sort of reminds me of a Kalt heli by the main shaft and tail rotor.
bensidus197217 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-31-2010, 05:48 AM   #3
G-copterbous-funk
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: John Appleseed

Total Props: 0
Re: Anyone ever heard of this heli?

For some reason it never got into main stream production-provided memory serves correctly. There was a pre review in Rotory magazine a long time ago near the back pages and some initial adverts. I believe the company was out of BC with production overseas. Drop Mike Mas a line and he can likely tell you.
G-copterbous-funk is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in