Question for people - Darcy Creighton Deal gone bad - Page 22 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 10:28 PM   #211
Mike Sebastien
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Mike s

Total Props: 34
Re: Question for people - Darcy Creighton Deal gone bad

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
This thread is ridiculous because of the ganging up and the crap going on between the seller and buyer. Good entertainment though
Mike Sebastien is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:43 PM   #212
pappy
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Steve S
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: 16

Total Props: 18

Okay here is another chapter. I actually responded to this post early on. At around the same time I purchased an OS 120surpass from a seller on RCC. I broke my own rules when I purchased this engine after sitting on the fence for many days. After A half dozen PMs, I pulled the trigger on the deal. See where I'm going with this? I"m still waiting for said engine. The seller is Flycrazy. Think I should be worried?
pappy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:56 AM   #213
BansheeBoy
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Jeff.S

Total Props: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappy View Post
Okay here is another chapter. I actually responded to this post early on. At around the same time I purchased an OS 120surpass from a seller on RCC. I broke my own rules when I purchased this engine after sitting on the fence for many days. After A half dozen PMs, I pulled the trigger on the deal. See where I'm going with this? I"m still waiting for said engine. The seller is Flycrazy. Think I should be worried?
No worries.
Just pay half after he delivers the engine, with a promise to pay the rest at the middle of the month. Couple good prop strikes to bend the crank then a renegotiation on the crappy engine he sold you. Don't forget to air your dirty laundry on here. Also, it is critical that you call members of RCC a bunch of morons, a.holes , and dick heads.

Old 08-30-2014, 06:42 AM   #214
machzx
Level 1 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: ED E
Radio of choice:
FUTABA 14 MZ
# of RCs: ?

Total Props: 14

This is the song that never ends it just goes in and on my friends !
FUTABA 14MZ /18 mz

MISS YOU SON!
NEVER GOES AWAY
machzx is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:54 AM   #215
mikekimc
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: MikeC
Radio of choice:
RCA

Total Props: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappy View Post
Steve you paid for this engine but it never got delivered to you? If this is the case then it's time you guys get the police involved in this fiasco ... this guy is stealing straight from your wallets and getting away with it. Time to put a stop to this B.S. and teach that ___ a lesson!
mikekimc is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:10 AM   #216
OntAeronut
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Carl F
Radio of choice:
Futaba 7C 2.4
# of RCs: 8+

Total Props: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikekimc View Post
Steve you paid for this engine but it never got delivered to you? If this is the case then it's time you guys get the police involved in this fiasco ... this guy is stealing straight from your wallets and getting away with it. Time to put a stop to this B.S. and teach that ___ a lesson!
I have been wondering for a few days why the police were not involved.

1. Stealing
2. Illegaly using logos for his own personal gain
3. Uttering threats including " punching someone in the nose"
4. Verbal abuse, which in this day and age can be called Cyber bulling.
5. Threats of hacking into the RcCanada server and into personal peoples accounts.

In my books, thats more then enough reasons to call the cops, or at least , since someone posted his address, driving down there with a baseball bat and teaching the young punk a few life lessons.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:14 AM   #217
cf-drg
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Darren G
Radio of choice:
Airtronics
# of RCs: 12

Total Props: 28

Well I guess it's all over now (this soap opera thread)... Damn.. How about we start a new one.. I got it..
Mogman only paid me $10 to be my friend at Shuswap, and we agreed on $100.. He feels the friendship is only worth $5 now, and wants $5 back.. But I've already invested $40 in it, and believe me that 40 has been exhausting (high maintenance friend). Should I give $5 back.. I mentioned 3 time on 3 different occasions that it would be $100. I'll be going to Shuswap this week and he's going to want to chit chat with me like we're friends (but hasn't paid for the full amount).. I think he's trying to rip me off.. WHAT WOULD YOU DO ...
Old 08-30-2014, 09:26 AM   #218
HAL9KPCM
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Dave Z
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18MZ
# of RCs: 9

Total Props: 128

Give him a cookie.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:56 AM   #219
bhughes
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: brodie h
Radio of choice:
Graupner mz 24
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 17

Lol this story reminds me of a cmp beaver I sold receiver ready two years ago. I listed it on rcc. An Asian gentleman with broken English called me and we brokered a deal for 380$,and I told him every detail about the plane including some damage .On my one day off (been working for 25 days straight out of town). I drove it to edmonton (an hour drive for me ) and he takes an hour looking it over. Then he says so do I get a deal for the damage to the strut. I says pardon that's why I knocked 60$ off the price on the phone and included some batteries. He humed and hahed for 10 mins then finnaly agrees. When he pulls the cash outta his pocket he says all I got is 350$ on me. And we agreed on the 380$ the day before. I was pissed and he knew I got up at 6 am so he didn't miss some 830 app had. I had the plane all set up in his garage and plugged in to he could see the servos worked too. I just ripped my receiver out ripped the cash outta his hand called him a cheap ungrateful prick and walked away. Some people. I must be to nice of a guy I should said no for the 30 he was scamming me for and packed it up and went home. But after that many days worked I was not in the mood lol.

I feel sorry for Adrian. People like me and him bend over backwards to help other people out it's not our fault some people are just stupid.

Adrian I also will add my name to the list who have offered you rc items .if you need
something just pm me and we can run it through Lorne at pro-rc.ca. Feel free to pick out a 3dhs foamie ARf, and I will pick up the bill if you would like

Cheers Brodie.
Ps this was great entertainment waiting to get my tires rotated on my truck lol
Old 08-30-2014, 09:56 AM   #220
mogman
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Dave C
Radio of choice:
DX-18
# of RCs: 40+

Total Props: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf-drg View Post
Well I guess it's all over now (this soap opera thread)... Damn.. How about we start a new one.. I got it..
Mogman only paid me $10 to be my friend at Shuswap, and we agreed on $100.. He feels the friendship is only worth $5 now, and wants $5 back.. But I've already invested $40 in it, and believe me that 40 has been exhausting (high maintenance friend). Should I give $5 back.. I mentioned 3 time on 3 different occasions that it would be $100. I'll be going to Shuswap this week and he's going to want to chit chat with me like we're friends (but hasn't paid for the full amount).. I think he's trying to rip me off.. WHAT WOULD YOU DO ...
Come over to my campfire and we will have a little chat......oh, and bring my $5.00 back and I'll POUR you a drink (small one!)

Love
Dave.....LOL> where's the kissy kissy emoticon?
mogman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Tags
darcy creighton

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in