Thunder Tiger 999R Ducatti Nitro Bike - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 10:11 PM   #11
VENOMIZED

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I sent you an e-mail and will ship it express. This is the RTR version, I have mentioned everything in the e-mail.
VENOMIZED is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:17 AM   #12
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

I sent $5 more. and payment is waiting for you to deposit.
thanks

hey Jeff, we are going to have to set up a bike track woohoo.... I warn you though I had electric bikes muahahaha
Pipeous is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:29 AM   #13
imported_wolfcalibur

now i gotta see that thing rip barry
imported_wolfcalibur is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 05-10-2006, 08:24 PM   #14
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

well I wake up and get a message he sold it to someone else locally, but I allready sent payment for the damn thing. now I am out all that money and the bank transfer hasn'[t been cancelled yet.

you need to immediately cancel the payment, don't just delete the email or my money will be tied up for over 2 weeks. usually a deal is a deal. I hate when people do this stuff.
Old 05-10-2006, 08:40 PM   #15
imported_VEN
RCC Supreme Contributor

edit....me and my gheyness
imported_VEN is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:02 PM   #16
VENOMIZED

Holdon

Hey holdon here there is two sides too every story. We spoke last night Tuesday. I sent you a message and said I was hitting the hay and to send the money if you were interested. Got up this morning at 7:00am, nothing in my inbox or no confirmed deal. I received a call from someone else this morning who was looking and said he wanted it and was paying now with Paypal. The money came through at 9:00am. I never received anything from PIPEOUS until 11:26am today. This message was to confirm he had sent the money at this time. If I wanted to be an a**hole I could of deposited the money in my account, but I went as far as looking his number and calling him in BC. PIPEOUS was late on the transaction and I was not holding out on a sale. I think I deserve an apology from PIPEOUS because I couldof been an a** and took his money. I tried cancelling the e-mail money transfer and the site would not explain how to. He was able to do it on his end with me receiving an e-mail that he had cancelled. So who is right and wrong here?
Old 05-10-2006, 09:05 PM   #17
VENOMIZED

Look at the time on his message he sent $5.00 more for shipping, this confirms he had just sent the money. If anyone would like proof I have copies of the e-mails. Don't you ever think I am ripping someone off. I am the honest one here.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:08 PM   #18
VENOMIZED

Message from Support

Dear Bill,

Thank you for contacting CertaPay Support regarding the Interac* Email Money Transfer Service.

As the recipient of an Interac Email Money Transfer, you will need to log into your bank's online banking system (if you bank with one of our partner banks--Bank of Montreal, CIBC, Scotiabank, TD Canada Trust or RBC Royal Bank), or register with the CertaPay Transfer Site. In either case, you will be required to first answer a security question to ensure that you are the authorized person to decline the transfer.

You may also contact the sender and ask them to cancel the transfer through their online banking website.

If you do not pick up the transfer within 30 days, the sender will receive an email notice that the transfer has expired and will be given instructions on how to reclaim their funds.

If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at the number below.

*Registered trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.

Sincerely,
Therese

The CertaPay Support Team
Email: info@certapay.com
Phone: 1-888-238-6433
(Monday-Friday, 9a-5p ET).
Old 05-10-2006, 09:37 PM   #19
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

ya, I cancelled the payment, but I was the only person making a deal. I don't even care anymore now.....

I just found the lhs has them in for $399 new so I will buy a new one. I just hate when you make a deal and they sell it to someone else. I buy a lot of stuff and I don't haggle a person to death like a lot of people. I usually (as in this case as well) pay the asking price and I was paying $35 for shipping....

well good luck, and I just won't bother with your sale adds again.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:38 PM   #20
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

you deserve an apology from me?????

christ man give your head a shake
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in