Twisted Hobbies Crack Turbo Beaver - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 06:58 PM   #1
BigJohn
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: john g
Radio of choice:
Spektrum dx8

Total Props: 4
Twisted Hobbies Crack Turbo Beaver

Province: Ontario
Quantity: 1
Model Number: Turbo Beaver
Manufacture: Twisted Hobbies
Power Plant: Electric
New or Used: See Description Below
Trades: No trades.
Asking Price: $200
Accepted forms of payment: Cash
Shipping : I will not ship.
My Location: Niagara Region

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Ok so up for sale is my Twisted Hobbies Turbo Beaver which is a blast to fly and comes Bind and Fly with an Orange/Spectrum compatible 6 channel receiver. I have a Sunny Sky 2206-17 1500kv motor powered by a 12amp controller, HXT 9 gram servo's all around. I will also be including 4 3/500 batteries that were bought for the plane. This plane can be flown indoors or out and is a very gentle flyer or open it up and do some crazy things. Plane is in good shape and would be a great addition to any ones hanger. I even have a new set of floats that are made specific for the Beaver so you can fly it from a puddle. This plane can be flown slow or open it up and do some crazy stuff, which you prefer its just that good. this is what they say about it. I'm asking $200 for the plane, motor, controller, servo's, receiver and batteries as well as the NIB floats. PM me for faster response. John
Model specs:
- Wingspan = 35"
- Length 30”
- AUW = 7-8oz (depending on setup and battery size)
Recommended required components:
- 19-26g 1450-1750kv Out-Runner
- 10-12A ESC
- (4) 5-7g servos
- 2s 360-650mah with 9x4.7 prop
- 3s 450-650mah with 8x4.3 prop (optional setup)

The Crack Turbo Beaver represents the ultimate in RC fun! Equally at home in bush style flying and extreme 3D, the Crack Turbo Beaver is also surprisingly precise and offers unparalleled durability. The huge EPP tires easily roll over gravel, dirt, rocks, tall grass, and other airplanes. The unique X-shaped fuselage design adds scale looks in the air as well as high stiffness with no need for additional carbon bracing, while the rolled cowl and canopy add to the scale outline and lend tremendous strength to the front of the aircraft.
Designed and developed by Twisted Hobbys team members Chris Jewett and Cody Wojcik, the Crack Turbo Beaver takes the extreme design philosophy that produced the renowned Crack Yak, Crack Pitts, and Crack Laser and gives the Crack treatment to the famous DeHavilland Turbo Beaver bush plane. RCFactory adds their world-class manufacturing techniques and the highest quality EPP foam available. The result is just about as much fun as you can have with an RC airplane! Harriers, hovers, precise knife-edge, rolling harriers, flat spins, snap rolls, and other high-performance aerobatics compliment the traditional loops and barrel rolls you would expect from a high-wing plane. The high wing placement means that the Crack Turbo Beaver is also very stable, and makes a great beginner's aircraft, or just lazily cruising around the back yard. Of course, being nearly indestructible means you can fly between trees, spot-land on your picnic table, and try other crazy things that you'd never do with a balsa airplane.
Equipped with four 5-gram servos, a 2S 350-3S 650 battery, and 19-26 gram motor, the Crack Turbo Beaver is exceptionally versatile and will fly well on a wide variety of equipment and CG placements.
Pair your Crack Turbo Beaver with any computerized 5+ channel radio and enable flaperons and spoilerons for even more fun and capability! Near-vertical stalled descents with the spoilers up, low-speed scale flying with the flaps down, and super-tight loops with the flaps mixed to the elevator add even more depth to the CTB's repertoire.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1339.JPG
Views:	318
Size:	274.5 KB
ID:	1081106   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1340.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	329.6 KB
ID:	1081114   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1341.JPG
Views:	168
Size:	406.3 KB
ID:	1081122  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:48 PM   #2
BigJohn
RCC Supreme Contributor

Radio of choice:
Spektrum dx8

Re: Twisted Hobbies Crack Turbo Beaver

Weekend bump!
Old 10-31-2016, 03:46 PM   #3
BigJohn
RCC Supreme Contributor

Radio of choice:
Spektrum dx8

Hey guys open to reasonable offers. Looking to buy something to build for the coming building season. John

Old 11-07-2016, 07:45 AM   #4
BigJohn
RCC Supreme Contributor

Radio of choice:
Spektrum dx8

Still available so lets bump it up. This is ready to fly guys being BNF and comes with four batteries and can be flown indoors but I fly it outdoors.

Tags
Turbo Beaver , twisted hobbies