FS:Cisco 2500 Series Router and Dell Precision 420 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Other RC Other items relating to RC you want to sell

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 07:29 PM   #1
Liquorice
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Al B

Total Props: 0
FS:Cisco 2500 Series Router and Dell Precision 420

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have had these sitting around for awhile. For when I was going after some certification. So I should get rid of them. Not sure if I'll get much interest here. But the Cisco router is a little dandy if you are looking to get your CCNA. IOS 12.4 installed. Comes with serial and console cables. I'd like to have $75 for it OBO.

I also have a Dell Precision 420 which I used as a server. Works great and has a legal copy of XP loaded. But has the Win2000 COA on the side.
It has dual 1GHz CPU's, an Nvidia Quadro FX AGP card, Sound Blaster Live sound card, zip drive, 20GB scsi drive and a cd-rom and burner installed. However I don't believe the floppy drive works and have no idea if the zip drive works as I don't have zip disks. But would like to have $150 OBO fro this as well.

The computer is very heavy so I doubt Canadapost would be a suitable method to ship. So I figure courier would be the best way and cheapest most likely. Any questions feel free to PM me. I can provide pics on request.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread