Question about the nitro class? - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 08:22 AM   #1
mudslinger

Total Props: 0
Question about the nitro class?

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I know you guys are done for this season, but I'm thinking about showing up to race a few Sundays next season.

I've got a Nitro Savage that I'm pretty sure can dominate in your on-road Nitro class can I run?

I'm from Nova Scotia so I'll only come up for a few races?

I noticed on your website that Bill, Bill2, and Dave finished 1,2,3 in nitro. I'm pretty sure I can handle those three guys.
mudslinger is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:21 AM   #2
Todd_TORC

While I am sure you are nearly as good you think you are, I highly doubt a savage of any type could beat even an RTR nitro. in onroad.

That said, I would make a special trip just to see the attempt. Would make for some great pics and a story that could be told for a long time.

We'll have to see. I am sure the guys will be tuning all winter to prepare for this hybrid race.:KABOOM:
Todd_TORC is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:46 AM   #3
mudslinger

Well I guess it's up to Bill and Dave.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:11 AM   #4
Todd_TORC

yip

You're likely right on that.

Remember though, I want to see this, so let us all know when it will happen.

How about a pic of this savage mugen killer?
Todd_TORC is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:05 AM   #5
NS
RCC Contributor

I am: Nathan Stewart

Mudslinger,

This sounds like a great competition.

Maybe this race can be held in Sunnydale park...next to your trailer ?

Bubbles could marshal for you.

We all look forward to meeting you next season !!
NS is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:34 AM   #6
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

make my words LOL

I just finished a 6 season marathon of TPB and both movies and a couple other vids. man I love that show. man I am still laughing
Pipeous is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:09 AM   #7
mudslinger

Savy is in not to good shape right now. Some mods are being done, but I can post some pics when she is back together.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:14 PM   #8
imported_DRCRC

DRCRC Nitro Class

Well Guys after A nice long break the itch is getting more intense and is in need of a good scratch. Although it may make for some humorous video I will have to say that the rules are very clear on the type of racing we do @ DRCRC. Our club is for 1/10th scale on-road touring cars only. However Pickering Hobbies has at least two open races per season and have off-road parking lot racing as well as the on-road racing which may fit in with your visits. Our track is not set-up to take the abuse a savage can dish out nor do I think any of us would like to have our on-road TC's run over by a savage. You are welcome to come out and race with us anytime this season but you will have to have a 1/10th TC class car.

Happy New Year Everybody
Dave
DRCRC
imported_DRCRC is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in