It's Christmas and I am in a Generous Mood.. - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Scale Aircraft Discuss Scale Aircraft.

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2002, 07:45 AM   #1
scaleguy
IMAC/SA or NOTHING!
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: JimmyD
Radio of choice:
JETI Duplex DS-24
# of RCs: ?

Total Props: 59
It's Christmas and I am in a Generous Mood..

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi fellow Scale Enthusiasts!

I would like to take this opportunity to extend a helping hand to fellow Scale Pilots!

I run a little side bussines providing Scale Documentation for R/C, C/L, F/F and even dare I say it plastic modellers.

I have been collecting mainly 3-views for the past 28 years and have quite an extensive library. Check out my site www.scalerules.com and see if there are any 3-views you require for building your a/c. For now, I will provide them free of charge, by email only, to all registered members of "rccanada", "flightlines" and "RCU"!

So either go to my site and check out my catalogue or email me your requests. Please bare in mind it may take a few days to respond as I have only scanned in about 1/8th of what I have so far!

Hopefully this will spur some new designs!

Happy building and see you in the air!
MAAC #14323L IMAC #3678

Windy you ask? I have Whitecaps on my Coffee, YOU be the Judge!
scaleguy is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-21-2002, 09:04 AM   #2
rcav8tor

Total Props: 0
Well I'll be Damned.....

Christmas is alive and well, and living in RC CANADA....

At this point in time, I just can't think of anything I need real bad. But I would like to thank you for your kind offer.

Just for your information, I have seen your web site and have thought it was very well done, and a very usefull web site to us model guys.

It is also nice to be able to put a face to the pages we see on the net...... Remember me..... I'm the guy that was with Wayne Bransfield at wendy's a week or so back........ The one with a big mustache and mouth to match !!!

rcav8tor is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-21-2002, 01:29 PM   #3
scaleguy
IMAC/SA or NOTHING!
★ Site Supporter ★

Radio of choice:
JETI Duplex DS-24

Brian

Hi Brian,

yes it is good to put a face to a name.... maybe we can get Jason to enable video on the chat sessions and then those of us with a webcam could see each other

I din't think your mouth was so big! It was fun talking to you. I was only heading to a job for work and I will take R/C over work any day. Hell the only reason I do work is to support this hobby anyway!

Nice handle "rcav8tor" do you have that on your license plate as well? For me I would use RV8tor since I am a full scale pilot as well and I am currently looking into building one of the RV series of homebuilts. There is a kit by Great Planes and an ARF by Vmar for the RV4 but it is only a single place design and flying is just to much fun not to share it with someone so I am looking at either the RV6, 7, 8 or 9. All are two place and only differe in seating arrangment and some other minor desing changes.

Look forward to chatting with you again some time. Are you a member of Burlington or which club?

I just read your location. You live in Caledonia I see. I use to belong to the Seneca AeroClub at York airfield, just down the road from there. We used to head into town every weekend to get "LUBRICANT" from the brewers retail! But we always made sure we observed the 8 hours from Bottle to Throttle rule!!
MAAC #14323L IMAC #3678

Old 12-21-2002, 01:31 PM   #4
Terry Gauvin
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Terry J
Radio of choice:
DX18Stealth
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 55
Scaleguy, thanks for the offer. I would be interested in the 2 items you have on the decathalon and the single item on the ultimate. I checked out your website and you have a few more items that will interst me in the future. Thanks again and merry Xmas.
Old 12-21-2002, 01:36 PM   #5
scaleguy
IMAC/SA or NOTHING!
★ Site Supporter ★

Radio of choice:
JETI Duplex DS-24

Terry

I am at work right now but will try to have something under the tree for you for xmas!

Thanks for the kind words about my site... even though I have not had time to update it in over a year

Hope santa is good to you!
MAAC #14323L IMAC #3678

Old 12-21-2002, 01:42 PM   #6
JimMoss
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Jim M

Total Props: 1
Thanks Jim

The "Gift" is very much appreciated!

I sent you an email for a couple planes I'm looking for.

Thanks Again and Merry Christmas

Jim Moss
My Old Gallery:
Straighten Up & Fly Right!
JimMoss is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-22-2002, 07:52 AM   #7
rcav8tor

Total Props: 0
Jim I belong to the Flying Tigers (Hamilton) .... our field is in North Cayuga not too far from Senica.
I know quite a few of the home builders there...... Like Mike Skozen.... I'm sure you must know him. Mike now works for Dymond Aircraft in London... what a job, some guys just luck into it........ But still work.!!!!

Van's airplanes....... just can't go wrong with any of his designs.
In fact, I had a 1/4 scale RV4 up to about a year ago when it re-kitted itself. Still sits under the work bench waiting...... maybe someday.

Almost every Thursday, that bunch of modeler's meet at Skyshaft and then over to Wendys for lunch..... they calll it the old farts meeting. All long time modelers from around the area. Join us sometime if worj will permit....
rcav8tor is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in