Koveral Applacation - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Construction Ideas, Hints and Tips For all the builders out there. Ask questions, make suggestions, trade tips.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2006, 05:10 PM   #1
michel gravelle
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Michel G

Total Props: 12
Koveral Applacation

Hi

I ve had soom excellent help in the past and I hope on getting some more info on a test sample that I am trying to complete

I ve built a rudder of my LT-40 , I ve applied three coats of nitrate dope .
I applied the first side and it wasn t too difficult . When I went to apply the other side I had a little trouble with the edges , trailing , leading and the top . I was getting bubbles from the 90 degree bends and at the leading edge . this was from the overlapping . I applied thinner with my fingers too rub it down and it came out not Tooooo- bad and it certainly is not perfect . I have applied another coat of nitrate , like I said it doesn t look perfect If thier comments I sure would appreciate them . Ive never applied plastic film ever , so I really am a little empty with experience If anyone feels that I am doing something wrong I would truely apreciate it

It s more in the tight areas that I am haveing problems

Michel ( Mike )

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in