Favorite sim - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Old 10-18-2014, 10:26 PM   #21
heli-insane
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Keith Z
Radio of choice:
JR 9503
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 20
Re: Favorite sim

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Being part of the beta team for AccuRC has been awesome as I get to see the direction this simulator is going and I will admit the future for it looks very promising.

The team at AccuRC have been working on stream lining the program to run it on PCs that are not as graphics intense.

Lots of guys are now able to run it on lower spec machines and are having great results.

The update to version 1.4 should be out in a week or so and with this they plan to be able to run on almost any pc.

The team is also growing in size to be able to pump out more user content and from what I understand is they are now tackling the challenge of adding RC planes as well.

In time online multiplayer will be added but user content is definitely the main focus right now. More helicopters, Planes and flying sites, Servos, battery manufacturers, blades.

Happy to hear you are enjoying it Dennis and I guess that would mean The Heli Farm will have stock of it in the near future.

cheers Keith

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:27 AM   #22
silver
RCC Noob

I am: alex
Radio of choice:
DX6
# of RCs: 2

Total Props: 1

well the tower im running now is pretty beastly so i don't see any of these sims giving me any grief and what want is brutal realism, i want to learn flight not just another game, so the challenges and such of RF really don't interest me. and i am learning solely on FBL helis
silver is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-19-2014, 02:44 AM   #23
heli-insane
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Keith Z
Radio of choice:
JR 9503
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver View Post
well the tower im running now is pretty beastly so i don't see any of these sims giving me any grief and what want is brutal realism, i want to learn flight not just another game, so the challenges and such of RF really don't interest me. and i am learning solely on FBL helis
AccuRC is the way to go then!

Cheers Keith

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in