This Week In GLORCS Racing, Niagara ! - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
JordanAK
RCC Pro Contributor

Total Props: 0
This Week In GLORCS Racing, Niagara !

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
"What I did with my summer vacation" !!!!

I took a bunch of Fridays off and went fricken 8th scale racing !

I had a Blast and I can`t wait for next year ! there was some WILD racing happening all around..... I was causing some myself and the TRUGGY "A" main had me in stitches !! LOL ! Oooops !

Congratulations and Thanks to everyone that was involved in the Great Racing we had this weekend and all season !

The track once again held up perfect, the Niagara track is one of my favourites.... Talk about a "new groove" in the mains !
There was no "sure things" in the Truggy or Buggy mains !

Lots of Lead changes !

Buying my first "new" 8th scale buggy in 5 years.... was the best thing I have done ! Racing the SP2 in the Glorcs series was a GAS this year and I look forward to next year ! What a Hoot !
I hope the OLN thing does "US" justice ! Im sure it will !

JK
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
www.rcsnowmobiles.com
JordanAK is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #2
POWLING
Resident complainer

Jordan....its guys like you that make me love racing so much.....and i cant wait for next year aswell....going to be another sweet season..

ok here come the shout-outs
first off would like to say that if i forget anyone i am sorry and you all know that i dont mean to forget ya...i would like to thank jay and rcpartsource for being there to support ALL the racers, jamie for just being jamie....PURSE SHOPPING TIME!!!, abiye and chewy for the continued pitting and set knowladge you guys always give, glen, J to tha Ordan for engine loans...being a great guy...and for all the laughs...EAT FRESH!, Ron P for always wanting to be "mawkshled 1st!!!", Stratus for being a great guy, Matt D for having quite possibly the best track in ontario, and all the people who have helped my out all season long. i know i have forgotten people, sorry guys.......see you all next year!
POWLING is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:37 PM   #3
JordanAK
RCC Pro Contributor

Hey thanks Steve "PO" ! I was standing right at "pit-wall" entrance when your T Tiger came wailing out of the last corner and seemed to drift an inch too wide and it clipped the protruding wood with a nasty WACK ! The "loaner" worked pretty good eh ? ! LOL !

I admire that, I would have been saying the "f" word as loud as ever [better get that under control] but You just went back to your pit and fixed both ends of the car, no problem !

j
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
www.rcsnowmobiles.com
JordanAK is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 09-11-2006, 08:57 PM   #4
POWLING
Resident complainer

haha yeah i remeber hearing, seeing and even feeling that stupid crash....oh well. i knew before the race weekend started it would be the last race for my TTR anyways.

haha you and your f bombs....its alright, i dont mind the swearing, i find it comical accually......stop being such an "onroader" with all of your seriousness!

hahah
POWLING is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:01 PM   #5
Abiye
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: joe blow

yep it was a great season... i don't know what came over me in the truggy a main but i'd rather forget that... lol... i took out the whole seasons worth of hacking on one poor guy... sorry kevin, you can hack me all you want in at the fall classic if it makes up for it... lol
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in