Finally converted LST2 to brushless. - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #11
Michael_Lambert
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Mike L

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Here is a shot today of Chris and His LST spanking MAC... One of the few times anyways

Michael_Lambert is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #12
Mac
RCC Supreme Contributor

Thank you again guys for all the hard work at the track. Sorry I had to leave you guys so quickly. The time just flew bye. Next time more run, less work!

My mom had a bad day at the hospital so I am glad I went to visit!
Old 04-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #13
imported_m_weinerich
RCC Apprentice

If you guys are comming down to the DORC races we can definitely do a side by side comparison. I'm not going for all out speed, but 45mph with the XXL tires is what I'm aiming for bashing. Around 40 with LPR's.I will eventually go 6s and lower the gearing accordingly.

The more voltage you have the more efficient it will run and the less current the setup will need which really lowers the temps.

I'm sure Chris, you are running on the hot side with that Castle 1512 motor, I had the 2050kv 1512 Neu in my buggy, granted it was over geared but I was still reaching 160ish on a tight track. Which is not too bad but can be much lower. I'm waiting on a Tekin 1550kv T8 truggy motor to try out in the buggy.

Dave, sorry to hear that, all the best for your mother!
imported_m_weinerich is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 04-11-2010, 05:59 AM   #14
Mac
RCC Supreme Contributor

Thank you!
Old 04-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #15
GearHead
RCC Contributor

I am: Chris

Anytime David,

Looking forward to our next "work" day !
Hope your mom starts to feel a bit better soon.

weinerich
I am 140-160 depending on what I am doing with it. It could be lower, I need to go down a tooth or two for the pinion and then I will see where I am at. OF COURSE i will be down to the DORC's races, looking forward to it !

And I was the only one getting spanked there, David had lapped me several times by this point and was diving in for the inside line once again ! The damn turning radius of those MT's, he got me every time !
GearHead is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in