Jay Cristiano
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Jay C
Radio of choice:
KO Propo
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 0
Great Weekend of Racing

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Just wanted to say thanks to Dave for hosting such a great event. I had sooo much fun. Also thanks to FTR, lions club and everyone that helped out and donated all the great prizes. Can't wait till next years race, haha.

Jay C
Jay Cristiano is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:16 PM   #2
sutherlandan
RCC Junior Contributor

I still can't believe how amazing this facility is. Some great racing all around, can't wait for next year. Thanks Dave and your crew!
sutherlandan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:59 PM   #3
imported_lstmuggy
RCC Senior Contributor

thanx dave and crew

a big thanx to dave and the crew for a great weekend of racing the girlfriend had a great time and the racing was amazing,i still cant get over that track it was sick, thanx again and i am definatly looking forward to next years race
imported_lstmuggy is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 08-26-2007, 11:51 PM   #4
c-low74
RCC Pro Contributor

wow......just got home a little bit ago and tired as out of all 3 classes i ran....i think running the revo was the best just something about running on 3 wheels does something to ya i wanna thank everyone that made it happen and speacial thanks to eric(bus driver)mike grant(mr i need a stock rg) and mr. fuller for doing a great job running the races

i also wanna thank everyone that helped get my revo back together after i broke it bumping out of the B main....i could never of ran the A main if it wasn't for the parts and the time they took to fix the old girl while i was running my truggy in the B main

anyone ever see a revo dominate a race on 3 wheels...video and pics coming soon thanks to powling
Old 08-27-2007, 07:15 AM   #5
Crafty
RCC Pro Contributor

That was interesting to say the least... I couldn't believe that Revo was still driving straight with only 3 good wheels!

Crafty
"Practice does not make perfect, practice makes Permanent! Do it right or don't do it at all!"
Crafty is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:50 AM   #6
nitro-mechanic

A BIG hat's off to Dave and his crew for putting on an awesome event. I have never seen such a fantastic facility and track in my life. Before this event I had a small itch to get back into the racing, but now I know I have to get back into it. Thanks again Dave and crew. My daughter and I had an awesome time.

p.s- After watching Dave Henry wheel that stock LOSI Mega Baja around the track, it looks like I'll need to stock up on them.
nitro-mechanic is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:55 AM   #7
tefflawn
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto

Total Props: 2
Thumbs up Awesome Awesome Weekend

AWESOME AWESOME WEEKEND.
thanks to dave and family for a great weekend.the #5 rc raceways & m.a.m. racing team would like to thank you for a great race.also thanks for the prizes & trophies the team won this weekend.i needed a new truck after i blew my motor in my revo in the main.thanks to all that helped u make this one of the biggest races of the summer.nuff nuff respect to team losi canada & the sprucwood crew for putting on a great show and race.cant wait for next year.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:19 AM   #8
Nerve
RCC Contributor

I am: Ryan M
Radio of choice:
Spektrum DX3r
# of RCs: 8

I had a great time yesterday as well. It was my first time visiting and my gf enjoyed her time spent there as well. Everyone was friendly, spectators commenting and chatting about the race as they went. No problems, no garbage floating around.

Snapped off some photos from where I was in the spectator area near the picnic tables. I have posted this on the Rchobbies.ca webpage as well. Enjoy.

http://flickr.com/photos/11074020@N0...7601675462566/

I should see about attending the next race for some photos
Sportwerks Recoil - Click for build thread
Nerve is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:46 PM   #9
tekno
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Ashton P

response

All i can say is i had a blast! This is one of the biggest track i have been to. I like the straight away the most. Thanks to G-Man for hooking me up with a ride up there. Thanks to speedmetal for helping me tune my engine(i now know now how to properly tune an engine). Thanks to Mac for helping me with my question and the screwdriver set. Thanks to shawn for being my pit man. All know this was a great event great race and everything went smooth. I will go next year for sure and work out the kinks in my buggy. (The front drive shaft popped out twice causing me to be 5th). Great event guys keep up the good work. . Tekno.
tekno is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:48 PM   #10
tefflawn
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto

Total Props: 2
Thumbs up awesome pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerve
I had a great time yesterday as well. It was my first time visiting and my gf enjoyed her time spent there as well. Everyone was friendly, spectators commenting and chatting about the race as they went. No problems, no garbage floating around.

Snapped off some photos from where I was in the spectator area near the picnic tables. I have posted this on the Rchobbies.ca webpage as well. Enjoy.

http://flickr.com/photos/11074020@N0...7601675462566/

I should see about attending the next race for some photos
awesome pics dude.what a race

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in