The ultimate modeling tool, a revolution in RC model tools!!! - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 12:19 AM   #1

Total Props: 57
The ultimate modeling tool, a revolution in RC model tools!!!

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
What I have here to offer to all of my RCC friends, is the ultimate in versatile modeling tools!!!
This individually packaged tool has more uses than one can imagine!
It is finely crafted by skilled artisans in a mystical land for your enjoyment.
It's ergonomic design, coupled with extremely light weight makes it the ultimate tool to have in your shop.

Below are just a few of the uses this incredible tool has!

1. This tool can be used as a pick for positioning small pieces of balsa in hard to reach area's.

2. With this tool, you can accurately place small dabs of glue.

3. This tool can be used in conjunction with white glue to create multiple rivits for your scale model.

4. This tool can be used for removing small bits of debris from inside of engines, electronics, or even just for removing dust from a tight corner where your finger won't quite fit.

5. This tool can be used as a permanent device for helping to hold items securely in place such as hinges.

6. This tool is even non toxic and can be used simply as something to chew on while you ponder how you are going to approach the next step in your build.

7. This tool can be used to create scale details, like a control stick or throttle quadrant.

8. This tool can be used to perforate covering materials.

All of these amazing tasks and more can be accomplished with this absolutely incredible invention!!!!

In a retail outlet, these items would sell for close to $10 each, but for a limited time, I am offering 5 of these items for the low cost of $9.95!!!!! This includes shipping and handling plus a set of detailed instructions!!!!!
Order for yourself, for a gift, order them for your wife to help her clean rings, ear rings, etc. Order for a co-worker, this is a tool that can be used in almost every job or hobby out there!!!!

One can only imagine all the tasks this incredible CAD designed and CNC machined tool can handle!!!

Order now before we run out, only 500,000 available!!!!!

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-Toothpick_s.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	68532  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:27 AM   #2
Jagzilla
RCC Contributor

I am: Jag Zilla

Total Props: 0
Re: The ultimate modeling tool, a revolution in RC model tools!!!

Such a shame, as I really needed a supply of 500,001 of these wonderful tools. I'll keep looking I guess.
Jag
Old 01-28-2010, 06:32 AM   #3
avroarrow4ever
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Michael B

Such a versatile tool, I really could use a few of these as I am just starting out. Sadly, I am a bit short of money right now, but, would you be willing to trade?

I have a mom that I love a lot, but would be willing to trade for a few of these. She is in overall good shape, and due to age is also becoming a bit of a collectors item. She has been recently upgraded with a new titanium hip joint as well. A few years ago she also had a quadruple valve bypass, so all of her valves are functioning well now and her carburetor is clean, not sticky, and the fuel flows well through it.

If I need to up the ante, I can throw in my ex-wife!!

It is only once in a lifetime that such a tool comes up for sale, and being so versatile, I think it is safe to say that God himself made this! (Before I offend any religious people, God did make the trees and wood, we just shaved it down!)

One a side note, I have been thinking about that looney tunes cartoon with those two squirels/chipmunks who had their tree taken away. One you get to the factory sequence, you see the machines taking a whole tree, shoving it to an oversized pencil sharpener, and pulling out ONE, yes, ONE toothpick and dropping it on a conveyor belt which then gets depositied into a small toothpick box.

Thanks for your time and laughs, I just couldn't resist adding to this.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:51 AM   #4
ken park
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Ken Park

Total Props: 7
Smile Re: The ultimate modeling tool, a revolution in RC model tools!!!

Nice tool - Do you know of anything that will get food that gets stuck between my teeth?
Thats what Iam after
Old 01-28-2010, 09:00 AM   #5
Jiver
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Gordon
Radio of choice:
Spektrum DX9 BE, DX3R & DX3S
# of RCs: 30

Total Props: 3

Like any tool, in the wrong hands, it could cause serious damage. Someone could loose an eye and then it is called Fencing!

Glad it comes with instructions...

Thanks,

Gordon

RC: Nitro and Electric Helicopters, Planes, Cars, and Trucks; Non-RC: Ballroom Dance and Fencing!

MAAC 77725
Old 01-28-2010, 09:25 AM   #6
cf-drg
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Darren G
Radio of choice:
Airtronics
# of RCs: 12

Total Props: 28

Hobby King has these for $3 for 5.. But they are made in china, so the dimensions might not be the same as LGM's.. I guess you get what you pay for...

Last edited by cf-drg; 01-28-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:35 AM   #7
canadianf1pilot
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Bill Brisson
Radio of choice:
JR and Spectrum
# of RCs: 40+

Total Props: 6

you forgot...

"call now, because you know we can't do this all day"

and where's the free gift?

Billy Mays would roll over in his grave...

WW
Old 01-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #8
rusty33
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: dave a

Do you have any of the flat ones in stock?
Old 01-28-2010, 10:10 AM   #9

Total Props: 57

Quote:
Such a shame, as I really needed a supply of 500,001 of these wonderful tools. I'll keep looking I guess.
Jag
As luck would have it, we have another shipment coming in this week, we can supply you with your complete order!!! We will even take off an additional 10% for buying in quantity!!!!

Quote:
Such a versatile tool, I really could use a few of these as I am just starting out. Sadly, I am a bit short of money right now, but, would you be willing to trade?

I have a mom that I love a lot, but would be willing to trade for a few of these. She is in overall good shape, and due to age is also becoming a bit of a collectors item. She has been recently upgraded with a new titanium hip joint as well. A few years ago she also had a quadruple valve bypass, so all of her valves are functioning well now and her carburetor is clean, not sticky, and the fuel flows well through it.

If I need to up the ante, I can throw in my ex-wife!!

It is only once in a lifetime that such a tool comes up for sale, and being so versatile, I think it is safe to say that God himself made this! (Before I offend any religious people, God did make the trees and wood, we just shaved it down!)

We do work on the barter system as well, however, we feel it is morally wrong to trade one's mother. The ex-wife however..... Please send pictures and most importantly a list of dimensions, number of times crashed/repaired etc and an approximate value.

Quote:
Nice tool - Do you know of anything that will get food that gets stuck between my teeth?
Thats what Iam after
Mr Park,
After some lab testing, we have concluded that our non toxic wonder tool will indeed work for your purposes!!! This test was conducted on a human analogue first, then in real world testing, we all ate corn on the cob and found this device perfect for removing the corn stuck between our teeth!

Quote:
Like any tool, in the wrong hands, it could cause serious damage. Someone could loose an eye and then it is called Fencing!

Glad it comes with instructions...

Thanks,

Gordon
Gordon,
You are absolutely correct, this tool COULD prove dangerous, however, our instructions are very clear along with photographs, we do however recommend that this item not be used by anyone under the age of 7

Quote:
Hobby King has these for $3 for 5.. But they are made in china, so the dimensions might not be the same as LGM's.. I guess you get what you pay for...
Hobby King's item has also been extensively tested in our lab. We wish to offer only the highest quality product. What we discovered with the Hobby King variety is that during testing, every unit tested broke due to insuffiecient glue in the intra cellular fibre matrix.

Quote:
Do you have any of the flat ones in stock?
We have found that the flat version of this tool is not up to the tasks that ours is. They break far to easily. Due to the fact that we want 100% customer satisfaction we will not sell an inferior design.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:23 AM   #10
Daren71
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Daren M.
Radio of choice:
IX12

Total Props: 18

But wait there's more, order now, in the next 30 minutes and we'll double the order, that's right, double the order in the next 30 minutes. That's right, but wait there's more, call now, and we'll also include free in the next 30 minutes, 1 JMP Firebird free, you just pay shipping and handling.

So we got that, we'll double your order, and include free 1 airplane, call now, the number on your screen.

Man, I watch way too much TV.

Funny ad Jeremy, thanks for the laugh. Daren