|02-08-2010, 04:54 PM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Neil R
Join Date: Oct 2005
Feedback: 10 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Eflite Park 480 1020KV
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Up for sale is a bench run only Park 480 outrunner motor. Perfect condition. With original box. $60 + shipping or local p/u. See my other posts for an Eflite ESC too!
* Perfect match for 3D park flyers weighing 20–30 oz (565–850 g)
* Ideal for scale park flyers 25–35 oz (710–990 g)
* Ideal for models requiring up to 275 watts of power
* High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
* Includes mount, prop adapters, and mounting hardware
* External rotor design—4mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
* Slotted 12-pole outrunner design
* High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
* Quiet, lightweight operation
The Park 480 Brushless Outrunner motor is designed to deliver clean and quiet power for 3D park flyers weighing 20 to 30 ounces (565 to 850 grams), scale park flyers weighing 25 to 35 ounces (710 to 990 grams), or models requiring up to 275 watts of power. It’s an especially good match for E-flite's Mini Edge 3D ARF (EFL2225) and Mini Funtana 3D ARF (EFL2075), and it would provide extreme power for sport park flyers such as the Mini Ultra Stick ARF (EFL2250).
Specifically this 1020Kv option can handle more current than the 920Kv version, so it is more efficient when matched with the Thunder Power Pro-Lite cells.
Type: Brushless outrunner
Size: Park flyer
Bearings or Bushings: One 4 x 9 x 4mm Bearing, and One 4 x 10 x 4mm Bearing
Wire Gauge: 16
Recommended Prop Range: 10x7 to 12x6
Voltage: 7.2 to 12
RPM/Volt (Kv): 1020
Resistance (Ri): .06 ohms
Idle Current (Io): 1.10A @ 8V
Continuous Current: 22A
Maximum Burst Current: 28A (15 sec)
Cells: 6–10 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2–3S Li-Po
Speed Control: 25A to 40A brushless
Weight: 87 g (3.1 oz)
Overall Diameter: 35mm (1.40 in)
Shaft Diameter: 4mm (.16 in)
Overall Length: 33mm (1.30 in)
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by stepheva; 02-12-2010 at 04:18 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|