ThunderTiger Horrible Service - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2010, 09:24 PM   #11
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
Re: ThunderTiger Horrible Service

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
pm sent with customer info,thankyou, Jim.
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:54 PM   #12
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
Re: ThunderTiger Horrible Service

Well I've purchased many Helicopters and engines. The service I received from Ace was great every time. As for shipping that is par for the coarse these days. I noticed that the person stating the service issue didn't even man up and say it himself. If I have a beef with a company I say it myself I don't have my buddy do the complaining. If you only had two tanks and had the issue why didn't you just send it in to Ace in the first place. I know I killed a OS with a faulty pump and paid for the service even though the engine was brand new. I would really like to see the engine you are speaking of on here. Why don't you show your engine and the two flights you have on it. I know my .53 works great and have no dirt in my engine. That to me seem very strange to me that you say dirt was in the engine. Not possible if you ask me. I've purchase all kinds of engines and never have I had dirt in it. Post your pictures so I can see if I to want to buy another TT engine. I no many people who do machining and dirt and CNC machines just don't mix.
jtscaleguy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:39 PM   #13
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
Thumbs up Re: ThunderTiger Horrible Service

flyswatter40 "no ---- dirt doesn't mix,if you read you'd see thundertiger said dirt in the engine,engine run in on iceroad no dirt on frozen lake,and as far as a buddy pipeing up I am a retail store owner of two locations and would never treat a customer like this,they sent the motor back unwrapped in a cardboard box ,picks were taken and sent right to Thunder Tiger Tiawan and he now has been promised a new engine and an apology for the shitty service,I really like when a new guy with one post loves to tell us how it is,this motor was gone for over 2 months great service, Colin has had words with them as well and we seem to be taken care of,as for a buddy speaking up I have 30 years experience in modeling and 25 as a mechanic so experience is the key here not a rant ,remember I said I have several motors from thundertiger with no issues so there usually good but horrible service is what was had when it was needed"

Wow buddy, your 25 years of being in the hobby should give you a little more patience. Sounds to me like your friend got the service with a little oil, I too have been flying all type of aircraft for more than 25 years and have dealt with service with my products. So again, if I have a problem I contact the manufacture and deal with it. I'm glad your a great friend to your buddy as you have to back him up. He drove 400 klicks to get his engine blown up by his buddy, I would be pissed to. So breathe in and breathe out, looks like Ace did you well if your buddy got a free engine. Heck I need to complain more that way I can get free stuff. Looks like I will be buying another engine from TT as they do take care of you. Free engines, I've never got a OS for free even when the Pumps we failing on the SZ's. Have a good one.
jtscaleguy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.