|04-19-2010, 09:01 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Owen Sound
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Hobbico Electistar Select Trainer **PENDING SALE**
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a complete set-up for sale, as follows:
- Hobbico Electristar Select Trainer, complete with...
- Electrifly 42 mm brushless out-runner motor;
- Futaba R168 receiver & Futaba servos;
- rechargeable 700mAh battery, w/ charger;
- Futaba T4EXA FM 4-Channel RC System, with "trainer" feature:
- includes Futaba rechargeable 9.6 VDC Ni-Cad battery, w/ charger;
- Hobbico Dual Peak Pro Series NiMH Peak Charger;
- Prophet Plus 2 Peak Charger w/ selectable current rate;
- 2 (two) Electrifly 8.4V 3000mAh NiMH batteries;
- 2 (two) Electrifly 8.4V 3600mAh NiMH batteries;
- original manual + additional literature specific to this package.
Purchased this entire kit last year from another RC Canada member, but never flown because family/kids means no time to properly learn. Plane appears to have had one hard landing, as per inspection by a local/experienced RC MAAC flying club member, who was trying to help me get started in the hobby. No structural damage, no repairs needed. No rips or tears. Should need no work, is ready to charge the batteries and fly. Have high-quality pictures to e-mail if requested (sorry, couldn't get them sized properly for this posting).
*For picutres, go to following link: http://owensound.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...AdIdZ199927647
$400 or Reasonable Offer for complete set-up. When I priced all of the above, was $1000+ new.
Located several hours north of Toronto/London, ON. Can negotiate meeting/delivery if you are serious buyer.
Will respond to e-mails/queries evenings.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by firstname.lastname@example.org; 04-22-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Pending Sale
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|