|04-27-2010, 06:11 AM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
Helicommand RIGID w/ PC software
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I think I can let my Helicommand Rigid go now. Bought new just last Feb from fellow member here and in the span of almost 3 months, I progressed a lot with my heli flying. I found myself taking out the stabilization as I go out more and fly. Saved me money from buying lot of parts and most especially frustrations. I am proud to report, I have NEVER crashed with this gizmo installed on my T-rex 450 Pro heli. My set-up was: T-rex 450 Pro, Futaba 8FG Radio with 8 channel Rx. and used an external Gyro.
So, it is a used unit...the Helicommand Rigid version. It can assist in doing 3d plus it can be used for flybarless set-up or multi-blade helis. Included is the PC software and cable which makes it easier for setting it up on your heli. Foam installation tape, Holder, case and manual. the original manual is in German text, but I will include an English print-out.
- Must have a perfectly set-up heli.
- Your PC or Laptop must have that 9 port pin or buy a USB converter.
- To fully utilize all the function of the HC (Auto Trim and Horizontal - 0 -Postion stabilization), an 8 channel radio set is really necessary and makes it easier to assign switches.
- Most importantly, you must be patient! It took me 2 days to really dial in the settings and configurations to my liking. But once it is done, you are ready for less stress flying. (Lots of youtube set-up vids and searching in heliguy and helifreak forums just to know how to make it work.)
Asking: $575 PayPal OR $560 EMT - Shipped by Xpresspost with full tracking and insurance plus signature option included.
PM me for any questions.
Thank you for reading my long sale thread .
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by 4wdmt; 05-10-2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: sold item...
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|