eflite hawker sea fury - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
yukondanmac
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: dan m
# of RCs: 30

Total Props: 0
eflite hawker sea fury

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
This is a kit I put together with extra gear I had. It has rudder, aileron(2) and elevator servos installed. brushless 30 amp esc installed. park 450 brushless outrunner installed.
There is some hanger rash on the plane.( had to glue very end of wing tip on and is missing a small piece of foam on trailing edge of right wing. I just put tape over it but could easily be fixed properly. Comes with original manual, retract kit. I can throw in a reciever and transmitter as well.
asking 200.00 plus shipping, but open to offers or trades. Motor, esc, servos are all new never used. I have never actually flown the plane. Built,balanced, tested,and left on the shelf.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Last edited by yukondanmac; 05-03-2010 at 04:58 PM.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #2
yukondanmac
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: dan m
# of RCs: 30

Total Props: 0
Re: eflite hawker sea fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukondanmac View Post
This is a kit I put together with extra gear I had. It has rudder, aileron(2) and elevator servos installed. brushless 30 amp esc installed. park 450 brushless outrunner installed.
There is some hanger rash on the plane.( had to glue very end of wing tip on and is missing a small piece of foam on trailing edge of right wing. I just put tape over it but could easily be fixed properly. Comes with original manual, retract kit. I can throw in a reciever and transmitter as well.
asking 200.00 plus shipping, but open to offers or trades. Motor, esc, servos are all new never used. I have never actually flown the plane. Built,balanced, tested,and left on the shelf.
bump to top
Closed Thread