|06-04-2010, 10:43 AM||#1|
I am: Valeriy A
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kitchener, ON
Feedback: 5 / 100%
Total Props: 0
BNIB Align GP 780 Gyro & Align DS 420 Tail Servo COMBO
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Align GP780 Head Lock Gyro Details:
* Brand new intelligent control logic providing dynamic gain adjustment by detecting current flying conditions, allowing for consistent pirouetting rates during chaos or other demanding 3D maneuvers.
* Utilizes feed forward control logic to boost rudder starting speed, and increase response sensitivity.
* Utilizes Silicon Micro Machines (SMM) sensor with excellent stability to dramatically reduce in-flight tail drifts.
* Utilizes AHTCS (Active Helicopter Tail Control System) to compensate any drift caused by wind direction and force, as well as unintended yaw induced by helicopter itself during flight maneuvers.
* Tailor made specifically for use with high speed digital rudder servos. This gyro features high sensitivity and minimal reaction time, fully utilizing the potential of modern high speed digital rudder servos.
* Features 1520μs pulse wide and 760μs narrow pulse wide frame rate.
* Digital/Analog servo switchable.
* Reverse switch.
* Rudder servo travel limit adjustment (ATV).
* Delay adjustment.
* Gyro locking mode and gain can be adjusted remotely from the transmitter.
Align GP780 Head Lock Gyro Specifications:
* Operating Voltage: DC 4.5~7V
* Current Consumption: <80mA @ 4.8V
* Angular Detection Speed: 500 degrees/sec
* Operating Humidity: 0C~65C
* RoHS certification.
* Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
* Size: 26x25x11mm
* Weight: 14g
*Fast speed and high torque. High strength metal gears with high precision and durable structure characteristics.
*Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, maintaining servo's high efficiency.
*Supports digital & analog control signal.
*Precise servo, suitable for T-Rex 250 rudder use.
*Stall torque:0.75kg.cm(4.8V), 1.0kg.cm(6.0V)
*Motion speed:0.08sec/60°(4.8V), 0.06sec/60°(6.0V)
*Rating voltageC 4.8-6V
*Dimension:22.8 x 12 x 25.4mm
PRICE: 130 CAD shipped within Canada.
PayPal - please add 3 %
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by Abval; 06-24-2010 at 06:16 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|