NEW PRICES !!!! Glow has got to GO!!!!! - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 06-25-2010, 09:56 PM   #21
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Patrick Konkle

Total Props: 0
Re: NEW PRICES !!!! Glow has got to GO!!!!!

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!

I'm absoluly posotive that the Gullows kit is 24" and not 1 inch bigger. So maybe you should look again. You really don't seem to know the differance between a plane built from a kit or a scratch built one, or you are being vague for some reason.
If he enlarged the Gullows plans then built the plane HE SCRATCH BUILT IT did'nt he. Im not interested in the plane . Hope you do well with whatever it is your selling

Last edited by HalfaStrut; 06-25-2010 at 09:58 PM.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #22
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Richard

Total Props: -4
Re: NEW PRICES !!!! Glow has got to GO!!!!!

ok yes i do know the diff between scratch and kit and your right. BUT i did mention he blew it up from plans i belived to be a guilllows kit i dont care about the details on the build all i want to do here is sell it to some one who will fly it caues im getting into gas arf's yes i know an arf too im not gona fly it and it will just sit doing squat so no you halfastrut cant have my 11 but someone else can did i mention it flys great so you missed out !!!!!

WOW i didnt expect that to happen !! did you charge up your battries ??
i just got a hit !! i had it full up and nada dude !! are you on the right model ??
i thought you would have checked everything since its a madien flight !!!
ive got a garbage bag in my car if you want one ?? that knife edge was a little low bro !!
oh ya its goin in!! did you bolt the wings on?? i forgot to plug in my alerons!!

Last edited by SHOCKWAVE; 06-25-2010 at 10:05 PM.