DSM2 radio- 4 ch. (can be found with most RTF's) - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Old 06-26-2010, 01:36 PM   #1
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
Talking DSM2 radio- 4 ch. (can be found with most RTF's)

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey guys, I bought an ultra micro ready to fly aircraft from parkzone a couple of months ago. I had been using the plane for a while when I decided I needed space for a new plane and the P-51 had to go. I was trying to sell my electronics from the P-51 as a package but this and the charger are all that is left. I would gladly them it on my new plane, but the tx dosen't have elevon mixing (which I would like for some tight manouvers ), plus the new plane needs a bigger battery. So if anyone needs a Tx for a dosile plane, this is Tx for you! It includes full four channels, there is a push in trainer button on the left stick, and a push in dual-rate switch on the right stick. Just to put it out there this Tx is not buddy-box capable, and is relatively small. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send me a PM. I am selling the tx for $15. Local pickup is preffered. Here are some picks--

( And if you are interested in the charger as well, I am willing to give it away for $5. The charger is suitable for any 1s lipo 120-150 mah batteries,sorry no pics for the charger )

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF8864.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	80300  
Let's crash that beautiful plane!

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.