New Futaba Lipo Battery - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Old 07-17-2010, 06:16 AM   #11
RCC Contributor
I am: Joey
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Total Props: 0
Re: New Futaba Lipo Battery

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by leopard1 View Post
a) My original reply was made at 8pm last night.
b)Your response was at 10pm last night.

So far so good.

Not being retired , I went to bed last night, go to work all day today. I return, and as I mentioned above, grabbed a java and found that not only had you sold it to someone else, but that you had also slammed me for "screwing you around".

Where in 20 hours did I "screw you around"?????
Especially considering I was working or sleeping during 90percent of that time??
9:30pm to 5:30am-sleeping
6:15am to 4:30pm-work plus travel time to and from.
You posted at 825 this morning that it was still for sale. That would infer that you had already cancelled the deal. 12hrs later.

I admit my first response was written out of anger. Note though that it was at 5pm today. Not long after I got in from work.
I appologize for what I wrote in anger however I would like to know where in that timeframe did "I screw you around" as I am highly confused as to what I did wrong to cause you to slam me like that.

Yes, I was harsh but I think I was justified.
You know what let's try and forget the whole thing, I know it may be hard for some people but I think you and I would rather be doing something else instead of me bitching at you and you bitching me. I did not think there was going to be so much interest in the battery when I replyed back to you the board showed you were still on (the little green box under your name) and I waited for a reply and did not get one while you were on. I thought you changed your mind I know now I was wrong.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.