70's Era Pattern Ship W/Pipe & Retracts - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 04-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #31
Terrence Allen
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24

Total Props: 0
Smile Re: 70's Era Pattern Ship W/Pipe & Retracts

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by johnav8r View Post
As Wayne said, “Terrence, you are clearly a gentleman and a well spoken one at that.” I think the majority of “us modelers” would more than agree. In general most modelers are easy to get along with, most helpful and a pleasure to be with. On behalf of the helpful and friendly group, please accept an apology for the obnoxious, inconsiderate, and unwarranted callous comments made earlier. Really, I think we are all a great bunch.
Hello, John...and thank you sincerely for taking the time to comment. I would ask you here that you deny me your permission to feel offended when I suggest to you though that your apology (while certainly appreciated) is really empty and meaningless. All apologies devoid of atonement are...and you have absolutely nothing for which to atone! As to your characterization of the R/C modelling community as "a great bunch", they are and will continue as precisely that to those who consciously choose to look beyond the shortcomings which they can judge to their strengths from which they can benefit. It’s not just ‘beauty’ that’s in the eye of the beholder…everything we view in another is. Kind regards, Terrence Allen

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.