|08-05-2010, 12:24 AM||#1|
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Brand new Superfly (full kit) for sale, not assembled and still in box.
$85 or B.O.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|10-08-2010, 01:24 PM||#5|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Al Voisine
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Grand Falls, NB
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10
Feedback: 6 / 100%
Total Props: 1
Please advise what is included, thanks!
Synergy E7se - HC3-SX
T-Rex 550 V2 - HC3-SX
|10-11-2010, 11:18 PM||#8|
The SuperFly by SuperFly RC features High Density CNC cut ULTRA DURABLE EPP wing cores and a Powerful Brushless Motor! Whether you fly fast or slow this is the plane for you.
Is it windy where you fly? The SuperFly can handle winds that ground other aircraft with ease. You can turn up the throws for high alpha harriers and insane roll rates or simply throttle back and float gently around. The stall resistant, ultra stable, extremely predictable SuperFly does it all.
Assembly time is under 4 hours with flights that can last 15 minutes or more! Be sure to check out the photo gallery and movies sections!
* CNC cut wing cores
* PRE-CUT canopy with battery and receiver slots
* EPP elevons
* All hardware
* Powerful Brushless TowerPro 21 Outrunner Motor
* GWS 8x6 HD prop
* Complete Picture instructions
* Wingspan: 27 inches
* Length: 22 inches
* Weight RTF: 9 - 12 ounces
Requires (not included with kit):
* Radio (3 channel with elevon mixing)
* Micro receiver
* (2) Mini servos - BMS-380MG or PowerHD Digital 2216MG recommended
* 2-3 cell 1100 - 1300mah Lipo
* 18 amp Brushless ESC
* Battery charger
* Flight support equipment
Assembly materials: Low Temp Hot Glue gun and paint. Does NOT have to be foam safe!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|