|08-14-2010, 08:30 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North York, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
80.5” OV-10 ‘Bronco W/ Quad-Section Flaps & Air Retracts (New Listing…Reduced Price)
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
• as marketed by Hobby Hanger out of Florida
• ‘Serialized’…this is production number 109
• Powered by pair of Supertigre .60 c. i. displacement, ‘ABC’, schneurle-ported glow engines (chosen for their demonstrated power and reliability)
• Reputedly flown on a pair of standard .40’s
• Remote glow igniter system is included which provides power to the switch-selected glow plug from a single connection point on the centre fuselage back from the rotating props
• 12 servos in total are utilized and all connect to the receiver by way of a supplied, custom wiring harness…a first for me in an ARF. All control surface servos are Futaba model ‘S3151’ digital ball bearing with Futaba model ‘S3004’ analogue ball bearing servos on the throttles and pneumatic landing gear actuator valve plus one more high torque, metal-geared Hextronic unit dedicated to nose gear steering function
• Flight pack is ‘A123’ Lithium Ion 2200MaH w/ twin HD leads powering receiver and servos through two switches for redundancy (one fitted with external charge port for field charging fully assembled)
• Wing is fully symmetrical, constant chord design incorporating quad section flaps but, beware, for transportation purposes, it’s a one piece affair
• Fueling is through Robarts teardrop-shaped fueling fittings serving both fill and overflow functions
• Engines have been started and run up for test purposes, model still awaits its maiden flight
• Robarts ‘Ultra Fueler’ serves fueling and overflow functions
• New listing…price reduced from original $740. to $645.
I am listing several prepared radio controlled fixed and one rotary wing (helicopter) model(s) on this site suggesting sell prices that I feel are fair. If the interest is sincere, I will negotiate fairly such that, if common ground can be found, both parties come away from the consummated transaction feeling they’ve been treated that way. Realistically, I know I can not expect to recover anywhere near the original cost of each. I will try to respond to all enquiries in a timely fashion.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|