|08-14-2010, 08:54 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North York, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
70’s Era Pattern Ship W/ Enclosed Pipe & Retracts (New Listing…Reduced Price)
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
• Fiberglass fuselage with balsa-sheeted foam core 64” tapered, symmetrical wings and stabilizer…automotive lacquer (sprayed and hand-rubbed) finish
• Powered by ‘Rossi’ .61c.i. front intake, rear exhaust, two cycle, schneurle-ported, ABC glow engine
• Engine exhaust header mates with a tuned pipe running enclosed in the fuselage exiting just behind the painted canopy. Engine exhaust port open timing (161 degrees) and pipe length set to optimize turbocharging effect of exhaust system (at unloaded flight RPM)
• Servos are Futaba model ‘S3151’ digital ball-bearing units on the aileron and elevator, Futaba model ‘S3004’ analogue ball-bearing unit on the throttle and Hitec metal gear unit for the rudder and nose gear.
• Flight pack is ‘A123’ Lithium Ion 1100MaH with twin HD leads which power the receiver, servos and retracts through two switches for redundancy (one fitted with external charge port for field charging fully assembled)
• ‘Servoless’ electrically-driven tricycle retracts are fitted which operate at a realistic speed
• Wing and tail group leading edges are sharp to reduce drag coefficient
• Fueling is through Robarts teardrop-shaped fuel fitting serving both fill and overflow functions
• Engine has been started and run up for test purposes but the model still awaits its maiden flight
• New listing…price reduced from original $490. to $425.
I am listing several prepared radio controlled fixed and one rotary wing (helicopter) model(s) on this site suggesting sell prices that I feel are fair. If the interest is sincere, I will negotiate fairly such that, if common ground can be found, both parties come away from the consummated transaction feeling they’ve been treated that way. Realistically, I know I can not expect to recover anywhere near the original cost of each. I will try to respond to all enquiries in a timely fashion.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|