80” span scale replica of ‘Lancair ES’ W/ Flaps (New Listing….Reduced Price) - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Old 08-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
Terrence Allen
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24

Total Props: 0
80” span scale replica of ‘Lancair ES’ W/ Flaps (New Listing….Reduced Price)

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
• ARF scale replica as manufactured by Great Planes
• Powered by a ‘Magnum’ .91 c.i. displacement, four cycle glow motor
• On-board glow igniter system is incorporated and powered by a fused, 2500MaH sealed lead acid rechargeable battery that is dimensionally interchangeable with a ‘D’ sized standard flashlight battery (sourced separately)
• Connection point on the fuselage is safely back from prop…can be used purely for engine starting or left on during the flight for engine reliability…design allows for remote connection with conventional power sources like glow starters or power panels
• Seven servos total are utilized with four in the wing and three in the fuselage. All but the rudder/nose gear servo are Futaba model ‘S3151’ digital, ball bearing units and the throttle which is a Futaba model ‘S3008’ analogue ball bearing unit. Rudder and nose gear are driven by a Hitec analogue, high torque, metal-geared unit
• Electrical power is supplied by a pair of ‘A123’ Lithium Ion 1100MaH packs with HD leads which power the receiver and servos through twin switches for redundancy
• External charge port is installed for each for easy access to the packs for field charging without removing the wing
• Fueling is through a teardrop-shaped Robarts fueling fitting serving both fill and overflow functions
• A complete spare wing for this model is offered as well…just hinge the surfaces, mount the servos, setup the linkages and join it for a ready-to-go replacement. Only three flights total so far…last of which was at last year’s Kitchener Scale Rally, Canada’s largest.
• New listing…price reduced from original $530. to $465.
I am listing several prepared radio controlled fixed and one rotary wing (helicopter) model(s) on this site suggesting sell prices that I feel are fair. If the interest is sincere, I will negotiate fairly such that, if common ground can be found, both parties come away from the consummated transaction feeling they’ve been treated that way. Realistically, I know I can not expect to recover anywhere near the original cost of each. I will try to respond to all enquiries in a timely fashion.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lancair ES P1.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	83356   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lancair ES P6.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	83357   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lancair ES P8.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	83358   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lancair ES P14.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	83359  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.