|08-14-2010, 09:18 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Terrence Allen
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North York, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 24
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Trio of U/C (Line Control) Models (New Listing….Reduced Price)
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
• All ARF’s as manufactured under the ‘Top Flite’ brand and distributed in North America by Great Planes
• 50.5” ‘Nobler’, 54” ‘Tutor II’, 56.5” ‘Score’
• Nobler powered by OS ‘LA40’ carbureted glow motor and other two by Supertigre ‘G-40’ ringed, carbureted glow motors
• All configured with wing flaps operating inversely to the elevators for rapid pitch changes
• Both Nobler and Score models feature built-up fuselages and wings (removable on the Score) while the Tutor II model uses a profile fuse
• Tutor II is configured with a manually-adjusted turnbuckle arrangement permitting easy and safe adjustment of the engine RPM so it’s not always necessary to fly at full throttle
• Incorporated into the Nobler model is a novel three wire bellcrank which is designed to work with a three wire control handle (originally by J. Roberts, circa early seventies and also included along with the flying wires) with the third wire operating the throttle for in-flight control
• The Score model takes the concept one step further by incorporating a micro single conversion FM receiver, micro servo, small battery and switch used to drive the throttle arm. The idea was/is to hold the transmitter in a position one could comfortably work the throttle stick and fly the model with the other…not yet tried but that was the idea.
• Only the Tutor II model has been flown but the other two are ready to go as well.
• Would prefer consummating a deal for all three to the same buyer but that may not prove feasible and so selling them individually may prove necessary
• Where we’re not breaking up the family, the bulk purchase price for which I would sell all three is reduced from the original of $225. to $200. even. On an individual basis, we can open up some dialogue.
I am listing several prepared radio controlled fixed and one rotary wing (helicopter) model(s) on this site suggesting sell prices that I feel are fair. If the interest is sincere, I will negotiate fairly such that, if common ground can be found, both parties come away from the consummated transaction feeling they’ve been treated that way. Realistically, I know I can not expect to recover anywhere near the original cost of each. I will try to respond to all enquiries in a timely fashion.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|