Best gaz tanks on the market - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Engines Sell RC aircraft engines and related items

Old 09-18-2010, 08:31 AM   #31
★ Site Supporter ★★ Administrator ★
I am: Curtis H
Radio of choice:

Total Props: 53
Re: Best gaz tanks on the market

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I don't want to start a war here, just looking for clarification, but, what is so differant about this "for sale" thread than the one that Jeremy (LGM) started last year offering "How to paint" videos for cost and he had it removed after opposition by some that he was not paying for advertising??? I personally don't have a problem with it, but as has been stated before.... Jason's sandbox, Jason's rules!!

If site rules are stated by Jason that advertisers of mass produced/sold items for profit will have to pay for advertising, then so be it, rules are rules! At least it is fair if we all play by the same set of rules!

I think all great products should be promoted and available to us all, not some picked and chosen over others!

If I am wrong about this, then I am truly sorry..... just seems to be a "differant strokes for differant folks" scenario!!!

Don't mean to bash your thread or product, ronsebag, I truly hope you can "get rich" selling your converted fuel tanks!! Sounds like a great way to make a few extra bucks!!

PS.... how can you tell the weather is crappy and not much flying is getting done

You can fly Hitec or use the other "low tech" stuff!!

Forum Rules Link

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #32
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Ralph B

Total Props: 0
Re: Best gaz tanks on the market

There are many pilots out there that use this setup and quite a few who are interested in it also. He is just providing a service to those individuals. There are plenty of threads on other rc sites that have many pilots interested.Main reason is to lighten up all up weight for those in the IMAC or 3D circuit..To those who are not interested no need to bash the gentlemen. Ron is a standup guy just trying to provide a service.
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
Groucho Marx

Maac # 60449

Last edited by bigguy; 09-19-2010 at 07:49 PM.