|10-22-2010, 03:52 PM||#1|
RCC Senior Contributor
NIB SV-17CC Gasoline Engine
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
A very low-cost option for gasoline power for 60-size nitro airplanes. This engine is compact enough to fit into 60-size scale cowlings without much trouble. Please note the 42oz weight of the engine when considering it for your airplane.
Warranty service and repair work handled here in Illinois, USA.
Electronic ignition, muffler and standoffs are included with the engine.
* Displacement: 17.24cc
* Weight: 42 oz/1.157 kg (Including engine mount, muffler and CDI)
* Carburetor: Diaphragm butterfly valve type with pump and choke
* Maximum Output: 1.2 hps (8200rpm with 15x6 APC prop)
* Speed range: 1900/9000rpm
* Ignition: Auto-advaance DC-CDI, 4.8-6.0V DC
* Gasoline/oil mixture: 32:1
* Length is measured along crankshaft axis.
* Height is measured along direction of piston stroke.
* Width is measured along the third normal direction (direction of exhaust port).
* Length of cylinder head = 2.13"
* Width of cylinder head = 2.15"
* Height of cylinder head = 2.70"
* Width of engine without carburetor or muffler = 2.65"
* Height of engine (bottom of crankcase to top of head) = 4.85"
* Length of engine from prop drive surface (backplate) to firewall = 5.15"
* Length of prop drive hub = 1.05"
* Length of crankcase = 1.40"
* Length of stand-off engine mount = 2.70"
* Width of stand-off engine mount = 2.65"
* Width of carburetor (far surface) from crankshaft axis = 2.90"
* Width of muffler (far surface) from crankshaft axis = 3.00"
* Width of muffler outlet piece (small tube jutting out) = 1.30"
Would like to get 125.00 + shipping
I take PayPal
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by repeter_246; 10-23-2010 at 08:34 PM.
|10-22-2010, 03:59 PM||#2|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Gerald R
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lloydminster , Alberta
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 30+
Feedback: 7 / 100%
Total Props: 13
Re: NIB SV-17CC Gasoline Engine
So you take Paypal huh ...... what are you asking for it ?
The engine is the heart of an airplane , but the pilot is it's soul .
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Fuji 34B Gasoline Engine (NIB) -SOLD-Thank you RCC and Daniel||mario1215||FS - Engines||2||04-11-2009 11:34 AM|
|Fuji 34B Gasoline Engine (NIB)||mario1215||FS - Engines||5||02-07-2009 05:25 PM|
|MVVS 35cc Gasoline Engine (NIB)-SOLD-Thank you Marc and RCC||mario1215||FS - Engines||1||02-05-2009 10:23 AM|
|26GX Evolution gasoline engine(NIB)-SOLD- Thank you Trevor and RCC !!!||mario1215||FS - Engines||3||09-02-2008 08:18 PM|
|NIB SPE 40cc gasoline engine-Sold- Thank you RCC and Howie !||mario1215||FS - Engines||3||08-14-2007 08:46 AM|