ClodBuster Rigs - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Old 10-30-2010, 05:02 PM   #1
Muskoka's SuperClodBuster

Total Props: 0
ClodBuster Rigs

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi all,

forgive me I dont know if I'm posting this in the right section. But wanted to share some photos of the three 1/10 scale Monster trucks. In one photo you will see my Original ClodBuster sporting a Traxxas body. I have added some blue padding to the work bench this week so the photos were taken before the padding was put down. I have a ton of spare plastic parts. I have been on the onlook for anyone in the Hunstville area that has the same interest as me. I am working on a SuperClodBuster hauler transport box trailer
using Garage Sale signs to make the box out of with side doors. And will be rattle can spray painted and then SuperClodBuster decals will be applied with Monster Jam logos. I will make it like Bob Chandlers rigs. TheSuperClod Buster was fully completed in early October.

Here is my original ClodBuster.

Clod sporting a Traxxas Nitro Hawke body below. Decals and Canadian flag were purchased at DollarGiant. The Lexan body was stripped and repainted by me. The holes for the body mounts were filled in and relocated to fit on the Clod chassis body mounts. I also added mufflers using and cutting spare used BullHead exhaust stacks.

My BullHead MonsterTruck below.

Last edited by Muskoka's SuperClodBuster; 10-30-2010 at 05:21 PM.
  Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:16 PM   #2
RCC Apprentice
I am: Steve H

Re: ClodBuster Rigs

Nice Clods
Shvelle is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #3

I like to upgrade to a GroundPounder or the TXT-1 MonsterTruck someday, if I could find one way under five and three hundred dollars. I love MonsterTrucks, I Also enjoy reading and looking at photos at Also If any body here is in the process of painting their car or truck body you can use Krown Fusion plastic Paint that can be purchased at Walmart, there's no need for primer.

Last edited by Muskoka's SuperClodBuster; 11-12-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #4

Here's some latest photos of the hauler.

The two side panels need to be tall enough so the truck can fit inside lol. I like to find tractor tires for this clod if I can. I will also be building loading ramps at some point.
I've added two corner brackets purchased at DollarGiant with flatboard installed to accomondate the Clod tires. So otherwords this will be a drop deck trailer fully inclosed in with a side door for the tire entry with two back doors at the back of the trailer.
I'm thinking of running this trailer in two methods. One is straight flatbed and the other method would be to sit the box on top of trailer when I want too. So in a way it will be completely mobile so I can carry it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.