|11-04-2010, 09:25 AM||#1|
!!! CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT !!!
I am: Philip A
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cambridge, Ontario
Feedback: 21 / 100%
Total Props: 15
FS: Used Brushless Outrunner Motors
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a couple of used brushless motors I'm clearing out:
Tower Pro 2410-09Y: (Left photo)
- Approx 100W on 3S using a GWS 10x4.7 SF prop
- AUW: 60g (2oz)
- Good for 12-20oz planes
- Comes with smooth prop shaft suitable for collet type prop saver.
- 3.5mm bullet connectors soldered on motor leads.
- Not shown but included: Spare threaded style prop shaft, rear bearing, 10mm stick mount, mating 3.5mm bullet conenctors.
HeadsUpRC PowerUp Sport 250: (Right photo)
- 2200KV (Similar to the C2222/31 from HobbyKing but lower KV)
- Approx 35W on 2S using a GWS 6x3 HD prop
- AUW: 17g (0.6oz)
- Good for 4-7oz planes.
- Not shown but included: 2.3mm motor connectors, male & female.
Price: $10 for both
Shipping anywhere in Eastern Canada (ON, QC, Maritimes) included. Shipping to Western Canada is $3 more.
Payment: Interac EMT or Paypal
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by philipa_240sx; 11-04-2010 at 04:24 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|NIB Model Motors Axi 2208/26 & 2 NIB MPI 2015 4100 brushless motors||savage151||FS - Electric Gear||1||03-22-2010 01:59 PM|
|XYH Outrunner Motors||Pangaea||Electric Flight||5||10-20-2008 06:14 PM|
|InRunner Vs Outrunner electric motors||DKing||Electric Flight||27||09-22-2008 01:43 PM|
|SOLD! Brushless Outrunner||wollins||FS - Electric Gear||1||10-24-2007 02:18 PM|