|12-19-2010, 08:14 PM||#1|
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Ron 2729
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Alliston, Ontario
Radio of choice:
JR X9303, JR 10X
# of RCs: 12
Feedback: 52 / 100%
Total Props: 0
FS New MT 42 cc engine
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Engine Model MT-42
Displacement 42 cc Single
Minimum Aerobatics up to 20 lbs
Sport Aerobatics 12 to 16 lbs
3D Aerobatics <14 lbs
MT-42 engines are special design for RC model airplane use only, they are easy to start, easy to adjust and low maintenance.
MT-42 is a perfect gasser to install to a 76กจ to 82กจ size plane. Like the GP 1.6size SU31,Extra and Yak. Provide more than enough aerobatic power.
* 2 pieces aluminum crankcase
* RCEXL computer control auto-advance electronic ignition
* Ball bearing and needle bearing throughout
* Type: 2 cycle cylinder valves type gasoline engine for airplane.
* Displacement: 42cc (2.5ci)
* Carburetor: Walbro (Diaphragm butterfly type)
* Maximum output: 2.6kw/3.5BHP
* Maximum 9000RPM
* Idle RPM: 1500RPM
* Ignition: RCEXL-CDI ELectronic ignition w/Auto timing advance
* Power supply: 4.8V - 6.0V4.8v
* Dry Weight: Weight: 1530g (including Bennett muffler and standoffs)
* Prop selection: 18 X8 TO 22 X 6
* Static thrust: 21lb with NX 20 X 8
* Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline 93# - 98#
* OIL: 2-cycle (Pennzoil for Air Cooled Engine recommended)
* MIX: 1:30 TO 1:40
Note: these engines are easy to startup with hand flip, high quality gas and oil can make more power about 4% output
Asking $200.00 + shipping
I take PayPal or can ship COD
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|OS .18tz Nitro engine trade for trx 3.3 engine or cash???||BizarroZero||FS - Engines||1||08-20-2009 12:49 AM|
|Vintage engine Ohlsson and Rice Model Airplane Engine||Second time around||Engines||13||11-08-2008 10:45 AM|
|WANTED: a traxxas engine or a big block engine for my t-maxx||NASCARRACING88||WTB + Trade RC Car & Truck items||2||10-31-2008 05:11 PM|
|How large is a model engine befor its a full scale engine?||NorseHammer||Engines||3||06-02-2006 11:19 AM|
|how to convert weed eater engine to a airplane engine.||planeswithwings||Large Engines||5||07-10-2004 12:48 PM|