|01-21-2011, 03:15 PM||#1|
Batterys, Battery Checker, Charger
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a few things I would like to get rid of:
1) HydriMax ULTRA 2000 mAh 4.8v receiver pack
Bought this last fall for a plane but have changed from nitro to all electric so I no longer need it. $15
2) Futaba NR-4J 600 mAh 4.8v receiver pack. Same as #1.$10
3) Futaba BR-2000 Battery Checker. Used only a couple times. Paid $55.99 with tax last spring. I have the original box and manual. $40.
4) Multiplex MULTIcharger LN-5014. Used 1x. Have origonal box and manual. $50
I can ship all of these items. If shipped I can take EMT. Or cash if in person. If someone is interested in the whole lot I will sell it for $100. Sorry for the lousy pic, just have the Iphone camera. They are more for reference, all items are basically brand new.
Thanks for looking.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by drktkm; 01-23-2011 at 10:58 AM.
|01-22-2011, 04:34 PM||#4|
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Dennis DuBois
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Washago, Ontario
Radio of choice:
Airtronics SD-10G, JR XP9303
# of RCs: 10
Feedback: 14 / 100%
Total Props: 4
Re: Batterys, Battery Checker, Charger
Check your PM's.
CFI Orillia Aeromodelers
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS Futaba Battery Checker *sold||InvertedMike||FS - Other RC||0||04-28-2009 09:54 AM|
|battery checker||Steve Sanderson||Electric Flight||3||02-27-2008 03:33 PM|
|On-Board Battery Checker - Help?||BimBim||Electronics||3||02-13-2008 12:20 PM|
|FS: Battery Checker/Discharger SOLD||cjensen||FS - Electronics||1||10-07-2006 12:47 PM|
|Airborne Battery Checker||eduardo||Wanted - Electronics||0||04-23-2005 11:23 PM|